Part 30

All were sitting on the dinner table having some family time except our Manan. Nandini was in the kitchen specially making kheer for everyone who didn't wanted to had anything Expect her kheer today. Nandini was trying to concentrate on the kheer but it was hard for her as Manik was disturbing her doing all his naughty acts. His one hand was roaming all over her bare waist as she was wearing crop top nd jeans. He was placing wet kisses on her shoulder nd neck from the back.

   (Ignore the bag nd she is wearing foot-flops)Nandini: (pouting) Manu please don't distract me Na let me make this!!! Manik: Main toh sirf apna kam kar raha hu please let me continue!! (He said moving her shirt down till her cleavage

Nandini: (pouting) Manu please don't distract me Na let me make this!!!
Manik: Main toh sirf apna kam kar raha hu please let me continue!! (He said moving her shirt down till her cleavage. He places more wet kisses nd some love bites)
Nandini: Manu didn't u have enough today. (She said moving towards him nd he pulls her more close tucking her hairs behind her ear)
Manik: No baby I can never have enough of you!!!!! (He said placing a love bite on top of her cleavage while Nandini hold him tight. He moves down till her bare stomach nd starts placing some hot wet kisses. Nandini moans his name slowly they were going to get lost in their own other world nd would have a hot make out secession in the kitchen itself if Cabir would not have shouted.

Cabir: (shouting) Nandini kheer mila  ki Nahi Mai bukh sa Mera ja raha hu.
Nandini: Cabir ruko bus 5 minute. (She said hardly answering as Manik moves his hand towards her bo*** under her bra nd squeezing them while moving up placing wet kisses from her stomach to her br*** to her whole face. Manik licks her lips. When he was done with his licking he places her lips on her kissing her madly. Nandini breaks the kiss keeping it a short one while Manik gets irritated.

Nandini: baby we will continue this later please Abhi chodo Na. Muja yeh kheer Dani hai. (She said trying to Come out his grip)
Manik: No no no!!!
Nandini: (pouting) Manu plesh I will come to you fast okay now toh leave Na please.
Manik: Okay come in the room with the kheer I will only eat it their by your hands But Come fast!!
Nandini: Okay baby Thik ha I will come fast. (Manik moves towards their room while Nandini moves toward the dinner table nd serves everybody. She gets praised by everyone while Neyonika nd raj gives her gift with of blessings)

Manan room:
Nandini enters excitingly with the kheer nd the gifts by Neyonika nd raj.She sees Manik lying down on the bed with eyes closed. She slowly moves towards him keeps the kheer nd the gifts on the table. She goes sits on Manik stomach places a kiss on his cheek to which he smiles nd opens her eyes.

Manik: Baby!!!!!
Nandini: Manu u are awake?? Tum kasa pata Chala its me!!
Manik: Baby even if u are miles away from me then also I can tell its you I can feel u. Or tumha Lagta hai ki ma esa kisi ko bhi Muja kiss karna du ga. No way!!! Only my baby, my princess as the right!!!!
Nandini:  Awwwww Manu I love you!!!
Manik: I love you too meri Jaan!!!
Nandini: (excitingly) Manu see mom and dad gave me a gift!! I bought u kheer too Chalo kaho or batao ya kasi hai!! (She said getting up from him. She passes him the kheer. He taste it and smiles widely)
Manik: Baby its amazing!!!! I love it!!!
Nandini: Thank you Manu!!! Abh Muja bhi kilau Na tumha pata hai Na Muja sirf tumhara hato sa or Jisma u eat main usi main sa kahti hu. (She said pouting like a child)
Manik: Awwww mera baby come I will make you eat!!! (He makes her sit on his lap, making her eat nd vice Versa) this was the best kheer I have ever had in my life I love u Jaan!!!
Nandini: I love you too Manu so much. (She said placing her lips on his kissing him wildly while he responds equally. Manik breaks the kiss when he finds her out of breath nd joins their forehead together)
Manik: (sadly)Baby kal Tum ja Rahi ho again murty mansion Woh pag faro ki rasam ka liya???
Nandini: Hai but Manu why are u so sad sirf thoda ghanto ki toh baat hai. Please smile Na!!
Manik: I don't like it when u go away from me even for a minute. Or Kal Tum pura din ka liya ja Rahi ho or raat ko vapas ayo gi. Please mat jayo Na!!!
Nandini: Manu I also don't want to go away from you but main Kaya karu yeh rasam hai Na.
Manik: Tumhara bina ek ek Minute ek ek mihina Lagta hai or Kal Tum kitna ghanto ka liya ja Rahi ho Mera liya ek ek mahina jasa gusra ga.
Nandini: Awwwwwwwww baby please don't be sad!! (She said kissing his cheek) Tum Mera saath Chalo Na!!!!
Manik: I wish per I have to go office with dad Tomm as one of his client wants to meet me and fab 4 so we are going their but I will come to pick u up and drop u off akala Ana or Jana ki Bikul koshish bhi mat karna.
Nandini: Sure Manu main tumhara saath hi jau gi.
Manik: Or ha vaha Mom
Or dad ko Bilkul bhi Pershaan Nahi karna Acha sa rahana okay!!
Nandini: Manu Tum bhi Lagta hai Main sabko Pershaan Karti hu. (She said pouting)
Manik: Nahi Tum Pershaan Nahi Bohot Pershaan Karti ho Aaj Navya Muja bata Rahi thi tumari shataniyo ki stories. Kitni naughty hai Mera baby!! Isliya kaha!! (Nandini pouts cutely)
Nandini: Navya Na bataya usko chodu gi Nahi!!!
Manik: Baby no fighting with Navya!! (He said sternly)
Nandini: Thik a Manu Nahi karu gi!!! 
Manik: My good girl!!!

They both talk with each till midnight with Nandini sitting in his lap all the time nd him resting his back by the bed wall exchanging necessary pecks nd kisses in between. They both fall into deep slumber like that!!!

I end this chapter here. Hope it was upto the mark. Ignore grammatical error spelling mistakes. Please comment and vote. Love you all my loves!!😘❤️