Part 41

Manik moves towards the garbage can to dump the garbage while Nandini closes her eyes tightly. He throws the garbage when he sees Food nd milk in the garbage can which Was thrown by Nandini. He gets angry seeing it.

Manik: Nandiniiiiiiiiiiiii (He said angrily roaring her name, turns his face to face her when he sees no one) Ya ladki Na Muja ek din pagal kar ka raha gi! Apna pyaar main toh Muja isna Phela hi pagal kar rakha hai or Abh ya aapni shataniyo sa bhi Kara gi. Nandini bhar nikalo right now!! (He said looking for here and their)

Manik was looking for Nandini but he could not find her anywhere irritating him more. Nandini actually ran to to the guest Room to save herself from Manik's anger. She hide herself in cabinet praying to god to save her from her Manu anger.

Manik: Nandini I said come out Nahi toh Bilkul bhi Acha Nahi ho ga. (He said shouting for her once more)
Nandini: OMG Manu Bohot gussa main lag raha hai but main Kaya Karti Muja khana nahi kahana tha my stomach was full toh main Kaya Karti. So I throwed the food! (She said blabbering to god Manik who came looking for her in the guest room heard everything. He smiles a little but hides it fast he moves towards the cabinet opening It. Nandini looks at him nd shows her 32 teethes.
Nandini: Hey Manu!!!! (She said with fake excitement)
Manik: come out!!!!
Nandini comes out of the cabinet with face hung down.

Nandini: Woh Manu....... (She was cut by Manik)
Manik: Why did you throw the food??
Nandini: Woh my stomach was full Na Or Muja tumna Pershaan Nahi karna tha meri cribbing sa so I just throwed the food away. (She said cutely explaining him in a sugary voice which was enough to melt Manik but it didn't work)
Manik: (angrily) Nandu tumha Muja batana chahiya tha Na ki food ko esa fakna chahiya tha.
Nandini: Per Manu u will make me eat it even if I say no so.
Manik: (sternly) Abh agar food throw kiya hai toh punishment Paka mila gi. Or tumhari Saza ya hai ki your all junky food u eat Na u are not going to eat them more. Only once a week!!!!
Nandini: Manu no Na I am sorry Na mana food throw kiya Muja Nahi karna chahiya tha. Per Mera junky food mat band Karo na. (She said crying like a kid with a cute pouty face)
Manik: No no this is final!! I am not going to hear you!!! (He said pecking her cute pout tightly leaving from the guest room)
Nandini: Manu this is not fair please okay 2 days a week!!!! (She said running infront of him with cute pleading eyes)
Manik: No baby no compensation only 1 in a week!! No more discussions on it!!!!
Nandini: Okay fine!!!!! (She said hugging him tightly) u are still angry????
Manik: No i am not princess but u should not have throwed the food out. It's bad na!
Nandini: Ya I know sorry!!! (She said holding her ears with baby pout)
Manik: Awwwww my baby sorry accepted!!!! (He said pecking her baby pout) per punishment is not gone anywhere u still have to take it!!!! (Nandini nods) Abh ghar Chala????
Nandini: Yeshhh!!! (Manik moves forward but Nandini does not) Manu........ (She calls him softly)
Manik: Ha baby!!! (He said turning back)
Nandini: Pick me up Na!! (She said throwing her arms in the air Manik smiles widely takes her in his arms nd moves towards Malhotra mansion leaving a message to Cabir)

Malhotra mansion:
Manan entered hand in hand in their Room.Nandini being super tired directly went to the bed and throwed herself on it.

Manik: Baby don't lie first freshen up!!!
Nandini: Manu I am sleepy!!!! I am tired sona do Na!!!!
Manik: No no not sleeping without taking a shower.
Nandini: Manu not fair!!!!!
Manik:  everything is fair baby Chalo get up!!!!!
Nandini: Manu u give me shower Na!!! (She said closing her eyes)

Manik picks her up takes her to the bathroom. He removes his nd her clothes. They both take a shower. Once they were done Manik cleans her with the towel makes her wears her night clothes. He dresses himself while she stands taking support of the cabinet. Manik picks her up makes her lie down on the bed, she in a blink falls into a deep slumber Manik kisses on her head nd lips. He also falls into a slumber putting an alarm of 7am.

                    (Nandini night dress)Morning: 7amManan were sleeping peacefully hugging each other

Morning: 7am
Manan were sleeping peacefully hugging each other. Manik was hiding his face in Nandini hairs his hands protectively holding Nandini from her waist.As always Nandini was hiding her face in his hard chest her hands around Manik waist. Their legs tangled with each other. The sun was pretty young by now shining in different countries. As it strikes 7 Manik phone Alarm started ringing disturbing his heavenly sleep. He wakes to see Nandini sleeping like a baby. He pecks her lips gets up to go to office when he receives Cabir call.

Manik: Hai Bol Cabir?
Cabir: Woh Isliya phone kiya ki Aaj tu office ja raha hai Na toh agar Kuch help chahiya Na toh call Karda Na. Was maat samja ki Main collage main Kuch padna Nahi tha toh Muja Kuch samaj Nahi business I know lot of things.
Manik: Thank you Cabir I will defiantly Mera bhai!
Cabir: np Yaar anytime! Btw tu ready ho Gaya?
Manik: Nahi main bus Abhi auta.
Cabir: Nandini Tera saath a Rahi hai???
Manik: Hai uska Ana toh Nahi hai but I can't leave her at home all alone. Or Ussa pehla tu kaha ki usko girls ka paas chod da ya Tum logo ko ka saath no way!!!
Cabir: Thik a Nahi chodna maat chod bechari ko waha bore Kara ga.
Manik: Shut up!!!! Acha phone rakh I have to get ready!
Cabir: Hai Thik hai bye!!!! (Manik cuts the call)

Manik goes to freshen up. Manik come out wearing a office outfit looking dashing, charming hot and sexy. All girls were going to go crazy for him today in the office. He was fully ready now the hard task was to wake his baby up which was looking no less than a cute little baby while sleeping. He moves towards her. He bends down whispers in her ears.

Manik: Princess meri Jaan!!!! (Nandini gets up from her pillow makes herself comfortable in Manik's lap)
Nandini: Hmm! (She said sleepingly)
Manik: Baby utho it's time to wake up!!!!
Nandini: Intni jaldi!!!
Manik: Apko Mera saath office chalna hai Na so Chalo get up!
Nandini: Manu 5 mint more!!
Manik: No baby we will get late!!!! Common my baby can do it Chalo get up!
Nandini: Okay!! (Manik makes her sit)

Nandini goes to freshen up she come out in few looking hot and sexy in her dress.

Manik moves towards her turns her towards him as she was facing the mirror making her hairs

Manik moves towards her turns her towards him as she was facing the mirror making her hairs. He places his  lips on her taking her pink pouty lips in his kissing her madly. Nandini responds equally. Manik was rubbing her bare thighs while she was moaning in his mouth. Manik breaks the kiss when they both were out of breath.

Manik: This is called a best morning!!!!
Nandini: I love you Manu!
Manik: I love you too!!!!

I end this chapter here I hope you guys like it. Ignore grammatical errors nd spelling mistakes. Please do comment and vote I want an amazing response from you guys. Will be waiting for it! Love you all😘❤️