Chapter#3

I unlock the door and step in locking the door beside me, I throw my keys on the table beside the door, kicking off my shoes and running up to my room. My mother isn't home yet, thank god, she isn't off work till 2am and its 2 now, so I have an hour.

I slam my bedroom door closed and step into the bathroom, stepping out of my clothes, and hopping in the shower.

I step out and wrap a trowel around me, walking out and over to my dresser, pulling out a grey tank top and black sweat pants, I throw on my bra and underwear then my top and sweat pants, putting my hair into a messy bun and jumping into bed.

~Next Morning~

"TORI, GET YOU BUTT UP NOW!" yelled my mother.

i groan and pulled the covers over my head, my bedroom door opened an closed, next thing i knew i was thrown over someone's' shoulders.

"Put me go" I yell hitting my fists on their back.

"Are you up" asked the person, the person I know way too well, James.

"Yes, I'm up now" I laughed.

"You coming to the Gym with me today" he asked.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world" I said finally giving up of trying to get him to put me down, it won't happen.

I grabbed the snap back he was wearing and throw it on my head.

"I'm wearing this" I say.

"Whatever" he laughed.

He walked over to the closet and pulled out one of my leather jackets he brought me, next he grabbed my white high tops. He placed me back on the ground and gave me my jacket and shoes, I took them and put them both on, he turned around and I jumped on his back, he laughed and then he walked out.

"Morning mother" I smile as me and James come to the bottom on the steps.

"Morning sweetie" she said taking a sip from her tea.

"I'm hanging with James today" I said while James walked over to the door.

"Ok, be home for dinner" she called after me.

I groaned but kept the smile on my face, to hide the hatred I had for my mother right now, it's always 'be home for dinner' or 'sweetheart remember to not stay out late' ugh she gets to me sometimes.

James walks out closing the door behind him, I looked around and didn't see his car.

"Where's your car" I ask.

"I'm walking to the gym today" he replied.

"Oh so it's a work out day, now is it" I laugh.

"Yup, and your helping me" he smiled up at me. I smiled back.

He walked in the direction of the gym, still giving me a piggyback.

-

-

-

-

After like forever, we finally get to the gym, we both walk in, I'm still on his back, some people turn and look at us, but we didn't care. I jump off of James back and fix my top and pants, while he changes for his day of working out, he always gets me to help him work out.

I pull off my jacket and throw it to the side, I slip out of my shoes and throw them to the side as well. By now James was out and calling me over. I walk over and he pulls me on his back, again, he jumps up and grabs the bar, doing chin ups. God what a show off. I hold on for dear life with my head nicely placed on his back and my legs around his waist.

The door to the gym swung open, I'm head turned in the direction of the door. everything went in slow mode after that, my hair flung as my hand turned, he walked in in slow mode, making him look even hotter than before.... what the hell I'm I saying... oh let's face it, he is hot.

Our eyes met and he smiled, but it soon faded when he saw who I was with. He almost looked like he was jealous that I was here with James. Why?

I was too busy watching Niall to even notice that James was talking to me.

"You can get off now" he said.

James was now standing on the ground.

"wa- oh yeah, sorry" I said getting off his back.

he nodded and went on with what he was doing, on the other hand I was watching Niall from the side, every so often he would look my way but I would look away and act like I wasn't just looking at him. He would chuckle and go back to what he was doing.

After a while of doing nothing, I started playing with James phone, playing game after game. I really need to get me one of these.

After like another hour James was finally done. We said our goodbyes, I had to go to the store and grab a couple of things, so I went the other direction of James.

I was walking down the side walk till I was pulled into an alleyway, I was push against the wall and kissed.

God not this again...