Chapter#23

*day after Tori told Niall to get out of her life*

Nialls POV:

"You so going down Tommo" I yelled from the kitchen.

I grabbed the Beers and walked into the living room, Louis, And Harry are over for our Normal game night.

"Oh yeah, we'll see about that Nialler" he said as I take a seat on the couch beside him.

"I don't know what you people are talking about, it's going to be me that's winning" Said Harry

I laughed and set up the game.

"What game" I ask getting up to put a game in.

"MARIO!" Yelled Louis.

Harry and I both laugh. I put in the game and re take a seat.

"Get ready to get your asses kicked" I said.

No one can beet me, I'm a pro at every game! Not that I'm bragging, but...

I start the game, and I make a go for it, I pass princess peach (AKA Louis) making me in 1st.

"Hahaha take that" I yell.

"Bloody hell" Louis yelled.

I laugh.

"Oh yeah, take that" yelled Harry.

He sent a banana peel my way. (In the game) coursing me to slow down for him to pass me.

"Now. You take that" he said.

"Ugh" I groan.

They are so going to pay for that. I keep driving and I end up picking up a couple power ups, one being a speed power and the other being a Rocket. I use the rocket, plot putting me back in 1st place.

"Fuck you" both Harry and Louis yelled.

And I just laughed.

(Oh just so you know, Harrys Yoshi) <-- LOL (and I'm Mario)

"Yeah" I scream jumping up "Bow down to your king my former losers" I laugh.

"Yeah whatever Niall. can you pass me another beer" asked Harry.

I nod passing him the beer.

"Oh come on don't be a poor sport Harry, you'll get me next time" I said as I take a seat again.

"Hey, so what's up with you and Tori? Why'd she leave you" asked Louis taking a swig from his beer.

"Well she walk in on me, when I was on the phone with Zayn, you know the one that's after her"

FLASHBACK:

I walk down the steps and into the kitchen, taking a seat on the bar stool that stood by the kitchen counter.

My phone vibrated, telling me I was getting a call. I pull out my phone and see it's from unknown number, I answer.

"Hello" I said through the phone.

"Hello it's nice talking to you again" said a voice I know too well.

"Zayn what the hell do you want" I yell into the phone.

"Oh I think you damn well know what I want" he said.

"No you keep your dirty fucking hand off her" I yelled/whispered.

Now, now, remember you killed someone special to me" he laughed.

"Why must we go through this again, it wasn't me that killed her" I said.

"Niall"

END OF FLASHBACK.

"Oh lad that must have sacred, she thinks you killed someone" Said Harry.

"Yeah, but I didn't kill Perrie" I said.

"Ha, it's funny, Zayn doesn't even know that he's gang mate is the one that killed her" I laugh.