Chapter#15

I hoped out of the shower throwing on the fabric that was giving to me.

There was a pink sports bra with the words "LOVE" and gray sweat pants. The pants hung a little bit off my waist but the bra fit perfectly.

(LUCY: I'm not calling you fat, it's just you'll understand why when we get more into the story, kk, please don't be mad)

I throw my hair into a high pony and walk out and down the hall. I'm a little if-ie about my tummy being out, I'm fat, and I don't like my body.

"No you keep your dirty fucking hands off her" yelled/whispered Niall.

I walk into the kitchen and Nialls on the phone.

"Why must we go through this again, it wasn't me that killed her" he said.

Killed, what the hell does he mean by killed? Did Niall kill someone?

"Niall" I speak up.

His head shot in my direction and he looked pissed, his eyes and the way he was breathing, I was scared, what was he going to do?

"Tori, go up to my room" he bark.

"You killed someone" tears were in my eyes and I was breathing heavy.

"TORI, ROOM. NOW" he screamed.

"No I'm done" I cried. I grabbed my jacket and shoes, outing on my jacket and leaving my shoes off. I picked up my phone and texted James and told him to pick me up at the gym, now.

"TORI"

"TORI, IM SORRY"

"TOORRIII"

I didn't turn back, I kept running, I'm not being with a fucking killer.

I finally get the gym and I spot James car. I run up to it and jump in still in tears, he took off for home.

"WHAT THE HELL DID HE DO" he yelled.

"H-he k-killed s-someone" I cried out.

"He what? How do you know?"

"Can we please not talk about this please" i ask.

He nodded. we pulled into my drive way and I jumped out, running into the house and up to my room, slamming the door and flying onto my bed, I cried into my pillow for hours.

What did I get myself into? I'm so... ugh... I'm want my brother...