Chapter#80

Tori's Pov:

(6 weeks later)

"Anna!" I call to me little sister. She cames running into the kitchen, Niall following behind her. I smile at the two. She had gotten him to play a game with her.

"Yes, Tor?" I pull her in for a hug. She giggle, hugging me back.

"Tim to get ready for bed" she groans, walking up the stairs to the bathroom to shower. I go to walk into the living room, but I'm stopped by two arms wrapping around me. I giggle, placing my hands over his. I lean into his chest, letting him rock us from side to side. He leans his head on my neck, giving me little neck kisses.

"I love you" he whispers. I sigh, smiling.

"I love you"

~

The sound of my phone ringing, wakes me up. I groan, sitting up and grabing it.

"Hello" I yawn into the phone. I'm only able to pick up a few words that the person is saying.

"She... Hospital... Baby" it takes a moment for everything to hit me. I gasps, hanging up the phone, then smacking Niall. He groans, flipping over. Getting up out of bed, I slip on some jeans, and Niall's t-shirt.

"Niall!" I smack him again. "AnaMay" it take him a moment before hes up on his feet.

"The baby!" he yells, trying to find clothes to wear.

~

Both Niall and I run into the hospital, and up to the front desk.

"Ms. Green!" I say to the woman sitting at the computer. She looks up at us, then back down at the computer. Typing something in. she writes it down on a paper, giving it to me. I take it from her, without thanking her, and run down the hall. Hey, she was being the bitch, so...

"Wait out here" I tell Niall when we get to the door. Stoping in front of the door, I can hear AnaMay's crys. Taking a deep breath, I open the door.

"AnaMay!"

~

I sit on the hospital bed, with AnaMay in front of me, smiling at me as I hold Hunter.

"He's beautiful" I look up at her, smiling.

"Do you want to holod him?" I ask her. She still hasn't gotten to hold him. Don't ask me why, because I don't know why.

"I don't kn-" I cut hyer off, handing her Hunter. She gasps, taking him from me.

"You can still hold him". . .

_______