Chapter#57

Tori's POV:

"Tori why did you bring me in here" ask Niall when I turn to him.

Well I brought him in here because Louis was watching us from the kitchen, and I really didn't want him to hear my answer.

This moment I want to be with just the two of us, don't ask me why, I'm just like that.

"That doesn't matter" I walk over to him and grab both his hands and hold them in mine.

"Ask me" I tell him.

"Ask you what" he looked a me funny.

"Ask me what you just asked me" I laugh.

"What? Move in with me" he asked.

"Yes that" I can't help but laugh at him.

"Oh" he laughed with me "Tori Marie Andrews, would you be willing to move in with me, and spend the days with me on the couch, cuddle late at night and maybe some late nights in the bedroom" he winked at the end.

My mouth hung open at his late words.

"Niall" I slap his arms.

"Tori" he mocks me but without slapping me.

He look over me shoulder then back at me.

"Yes" I say to him. "Yes I'll moving in with you and spend my days on the couch with you and cuddle late at night, but the late nights in the bedroom will have to wait" I laugh.

"Wooooooooo!" A lot of people yelled behind me making me jump.

Niall laughed and so did everyone behind us.

I turn around and come to see Louis, Scarlett, Lucy, Harry, and James.

"You little buggers" I scream at them holding my hand up to my heart.

"You scared me"

"Tori bear" said Louis walking up to me with open arms.

"Louis bear" I wrap my arms around him.

"Your growing up so fast" he rubbed my back.

"Lou, get off me" I try and push him away.

"Our little girl" he hugged me tighter.

"Louis let her go" said Niall trying to pull him off me.

"Fine, but I'm telling you now. You hurt that little girl there" Luis pointed to me. "Your dead meat"

Aww he's playing the daddy role.

"What are you, her father" said Niall laughing.

"No but I care" said Louis re wrapping an arm around me and putting one hand up to his heart.

"Sorry to break it to Lou, but James plays the daddy role in my life" I push louis arms off me and walk over to James and give him a side hug.

"That's right now keep your hands if my kid" I laugh.

"Daddy" I joke with James.

Everyone breaks into fits if laughter even me.

"Ok guys, I would really like to talk to Niall about something" I walk back over to Niall.

"Yeah that's what you want to do" said Harry with a smirk on his face.

"Styles, if you want the hair-" I started.

"No not the curls" yelled Harry running out of the room same with everyone else.

Lucy closed the door behind everyone before I turned to face Niall.

"Your really going to moving in with me" he asked grabbing my hands with his.

"Yes... But I have one condition" I tell him.

"And what's that" he said bringing me In for a kiss. I laugh but give him the kiss.

"That we find a place a little closer to town and my mom" I smile.

"You mean buy a new place" I nod.

"Ok" he smiles. "But why do you want to be closer to town" he added.

"Well if I'm going to be taking in this baby of Jason's then I'm going to want to be closer to my mom and work" I tell him.

"Work but you don't have a job"

"That why I'm going to look for one. I'm going to do anything to get that baby" I admit.

"And I'll be there through it all, but how are you going to get everything for the baby" he ask taking a seat on the bed and pulling my onto his lap.

"Well money from the job and I have some money in savings, and Im hoping Jason will give me something, in return that he and AnaMay get to see the baby" I give him a kiss.

He's hands are on my hips and mine or on his shoulders.

"I'm going to take a shower" I tell him feet off his lap, only for him to pull me back.

"Can I join" he asked.

I thought about. Yeah me and him are taking a step forward so why not take a step that way too.

"Sure"

*****