Chapter#36

The sand in between my toes and the wind in my hair, normal it would calm me, but nothing can.

I have found that if I'm not near him in anyway, that I'm numb, unable to think, only thing that goes through my head, is him.

I don't know what you would call this, but if I was guessing, I would guess its love. And yet again I'm going to say this.

I know I said it before, but there was always a side of me that said

"No you don't love him, it's just puppy love"

But it's not just puppy love to me. It's more. Looking back at the first time we met.

He came on to me, then that day at the gym, and everything that has happened after all that.

I told myself to just walk away, but if I walk away, I could be walking away from something that am going to miss.

Would I risk walking away from this, this spark, this spark that we have together.

He hates me, after everything that I have said to him. There's no way that he'll be waiting. No. I want myself to believe that he's still waiting, but I know that he's not, he's done with me.

A single tear falls from my eye. I don't want to lose him. I love him.

I miss being in his arms, him kissing me, just him in overall.

"Hey" called a voice. I Whip my tears away and look in the direction of the voice.

I girl that look no older than 18 was walking over to me, and by the looks of it... She has a baby bump. Ok then.

"Um..." I look around the area. "Hi" I said awkwardly.

"I'm AnaMay, but you can call me Ana" she said putting out a hand for me. I kindly took her hand.

"Tori" I said.

"So you live here" I ask looking at her place behind us.

"Yes, with my boyfriend" she smiled.

I nod.

"I haven't seen you around here" she said.

What am I to say?

"Oh I'm here with a couple if my friends" I answer.

She nodded.

"So you want to coming in for a drink, we can talk and learn about each other" she asked.

Um, do I really want to go with her, I just met her and everything.

"Oh come on, I'm not going to bite " she laughed.

"Ok fine, but only for a little bit" I said.

She smiled and pulled me along with her.

We walk into her house and it's pretty much the same as the one I'm staying in.

She walks over to the kitchen And to the Fridge. I take a seat on one of the bar stools.

"What would you like, I got beer, coolers, or water" she asked.

"Beer please"

She grabbed a beer for me, and a water for her.

"I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but how far along are you" I ask.

She laughed.

"No, no, 4 mouths" she answer.

"Really. Congratulations" I say.

She thanked me, but she didn't seem too happy about it. Why, why wouldn't a girl be happy she was having a kid that is every girl's dream- to have kids, even mine for crying out loud.

We talked for a little bite, I learned that her and her boyfriend-which I still don't know the name of, have been together for 6 years, and very happy with each other. And I learn that she in fact, 18.

To me, I think we're going to be great friends!