Chapter#6

Recap:

"Who the hell are you" said a voice from behind me.

I turn around and come face to face with.....

****************************

I turn around and come face to face with a brown haired boy that is swiped to the side.

"Tori, and who the hell are you" I ask stepping off the stool and closer to him.

"Louis, Louis Tomlinson" he stuck out a hand.

I took his hand and shock it, I pull my hand back and put it back to my side.

"How did you even get here" he asked walking over to the fridge and grabbing a water.

I would ask you the same thing, but..." I started.

"He 'kidnapped' you didn't he" Louis cut me off.

"Um... Somewhat, yeah" I answered.

"So how did he find you" he asked.

What's with the questions?

"Um... I was at his fight the other day, and he kind of, pushed me into the wall backstage and made out with me and gave me this" I pointed to the love bite on my neck. " and then the next day I went to the gym with my friend and I guess he thought it was more and got mad and so an so" I said.

He nodded.

I see"

"So how do you know Niall" i ask, taking a seat in the stool in front of me.

He took a seat next to me.

"Him and I go way back. Long but short story, we fight together" he said.

I nodded.

"How long have you and Niall been fighting"

"Um, well I started when I was 13 and and Niall was 14." I answered.

"And how old are you"

"20"

"And Niall" I add.

"19" he said.

i nodded.

"How old are you" he asked.

"17" I said.

He nodded.

Louis seemed like a great guy, but I'm still not sure. AND WHERE THE HELL IS NIALL? Like he has a buddy over.

It was silent for the time being, till Niall came down, FINALLY, Niall walked into the kitchen acting like Louis wasn't even here, ok what's wrong here?

"Um... Niall, Louis is here" I said.

He turned around a looked from me to Louis.

"Yeah, what's wrong with that" he asked.

"Oh nothing, I just thought you might, um I don't know, hang with him or something." I said.

He laughed.

"He's always here, even if I'm not here" he said walking into the living room.

"...oh" I said getting up and following.

Louis followed too.

I sat down on the ground crossing my legs and folding my hands in my lap.