Chapter#4

Our lips moved in sync, my hands in his hair while his play on my hips. He kissed me with so much passion, it made my heart Flutter, and sending shivers do my whole body.

I loved the way he made me feel, I felt so comfortable in his touch, the way he held me in place, just felt so right.

We pull out, out of breath looking into each other's eyes, his sprinkled in the dim light from the street lights. A smile tugged at the corners of his mouth.

But it soon faded.

"Why were you at the gym with James" he asked.

"What" I asked, even know I heard what he said.

"Your mine. What were you doing at the gym with James" he repeated.

"I'm not yours, and James is a friend, nothing more" I yell pushing him away from me.

He pushed me to the wall again, pining my hands above my head and slamming his lips into mine.

What the hell? I didn't kiss back.

"Your mine" he said into the kiss.

"Oh yeah, what's my name" I asked pushing him back again.

"Um...I...I..." He stuttered.

"Tori" I said turning to walk away, I had to be home soon. But I was stopped.

"Where do you think you're going" he asked, he held a tight grip on my arm.

I tugged my arm out of his grasp.

"Home" I State Strongly.

"Oh I don't thinks so" he said and with a blink of an eye I was thrown over his shoulder.

I hit my fists onto his back as hard as I could, yelling for him to put me down, but he wouldn't.

He throw me into his car and slammed the car door shut, and walked over to the other side. Just before he could jump in, I opened my side of the car door.

Wow he didn't think to lock it. Ha-ha.

I take off running down the road, I know where to go where he won't find me, the Woods.

I'm running and I look back, he was just sitting on his car door look at me, smirking. God I lov- wait no don't think that.

What the hell, why isn't he coming after me, maybe he thinks ill come back, ha, nice try, I'm not.

I slow down and start walking, I've been run for god knows how long, and I'm out of breath, I stop I put my one hand on the tree beside me *Coffs* I start walking again.

I come to this house, who the hell lives in the woods, oh that's right, creepy people. Hmm this should be a good place to hide for now.

I walk out of the woods and into the persons drive way, I head for the right side if the house.

I sit down and make myself Comfortable, I'm going to be here for a while.

I hear the Motor of a car pulling up to the house, I jump up and look around the house, I see a black spots car, I couldn't see who was in the car, the windows are Tinted.

The Engine shut off and the car door opened, I stepped back, just make sure I wasn't notice able.

I'm mouth dropped when I saw who hopped out of the car, Niall.

What the hell, he fucking lives here, that's why he didn't come after me, he knew I would end up finding his house, and he would get me here.

WAIT WHAT!!!!

I cover my mouth, realizing I yelled that out loud.

Niall stopped and looked around, a smirk play on his lips as he turned around and headed into the house.

Shit he most know I'm here now, good job Tori, trying to get away from him and you led yourself right to him!

God I hate myself sometimes.

I look around to see if I could see Niall, thank you god, he's nowhere that I can see.

I walk a little ways from the house, to the woods again. Someone grabbed me for behind and cover my mouth to muffle out my cries for help.

"Glad you could make it sunshine" He whispered in my ear.

He dragged me into the house and locked the door, I elbowed him in the gut and he dropped me, I got up to run but he re-grabbed me, pulling me up the stairs, I slam the back of my head right into his nose.

He yelped out in pain and let me go, I fell and rolled down the stairs, I Quickly got up and tried to run to the door but failed big time. I tripped over my own feet.

I was in so much fucking pain that I couldn't get up, I look behind me to see Niall coming down the stairs and to me, holding his nose, blood dripped down from his hand and fell to the floor.

I tried moving to get away but I wasn't quick enough. He grabbed my feet and dragged me away.

My Vision was blurry and my eyes start to close, I tried my best to keep them open. I just couldn't, I was thrown into a room, I look up to see Niall standing there look down at me.

"Maybe Next time you will learn not to see other guys" he paused. "Your mine" and then he slammed the door locking it.

I didn't even get time to look around, before everything went black...