Chapter#41

"David Andrews" I speak.

The lady nods and then types something's into the computer.

"go right in sir" She told me. I nod and I went on my way. I haven't seen him in 2 years, I have been getting messages from him that are pasted from other people to me but I haven't seen him or talked to him since that night.

"Name" said a man, I'm guessing he's the Guard.

"Andrews" I answer.

He walked away, then a soon after he came back in and guided me to the phone home.

I sat in the chair in front of the clear glass. There was a loud beep then a door being opened. I look up and there he is, being placed in the chair. I picked up the phone and put it up to my ear.

He just sat there looking at me. I gave him a look as if to say "pick the phone up" he then smirked and finally picked the phone up.

"Thought you would never come" he laughed.

"Whatever. I know where she is" I say.

"Took you long enough"

"It's not easy looking for someone that you haven't seen in 8 fucking years, dad" I yell.

"I could have had it over and done with months ago, Son" he yelled back.

"Whatever"

"Where is she" he asked.

"At Lucy's Beach house" I answer.

"So when are you" he asked.

"I'm planning on maybe Sunday or Monday"

"Maybe. Son it's either one or the other, now what one is it?" He huffed.

"I'll do it when I fucking do it" I yelled.

"Times up" said a guy.

"Hope to be seeing you again, son" said my father, with a smile.

Ugh he sickens me, but I'm just like him.

"Fucker" I flip him off.