Chapter#66

Tori's pov:

I walk up to the doors opening them waking in. I never liked coming here after the days we sent here because of my father. I said from that day on I wouldn't come into another one of these, well look at me now.

"Hello, may I help you" asked the girl at the front desk.

"Um, yes, I'm here for some questioning on the doings of last Saturday" I tell her.

She looks at her computer.

"Tori right"

"Yes" I nod.

"Ok, just take a set and someone will come and get you" I nod thanking her before walking over to the sitting area and taking a seat.

__

"Um" I look up and see a man looking down at me.

"Andrews" I stand from my seat. He looked at me shocked before bring me down the hall and into a small gray room.

"Take a seat" he told me.

I take a seat on one side of the table and he takes the one of the other side of me.

"So Ms. Andrews" he started. "I'm Officer Adams we talked a couple day ago" I nod.

"Now would you like to tell me what happen" he asks and I nod.

I look down at my hands that are nicely placed in my lap. Im shaking from my head down to my toes in fear, the last time I was questioned was back when I was here for my father.

"Ms. Andrews"

I jump a little.

"Sorry" he shakes his head.

"No, no, take your time" he tells me.

I take a deep breathe in and let it out before telling him the whole story.

"It was on the night of my birthday, a couple of my friends and me were staying at my friend's summer home. They through me a birthday party and everything. We were drinking and just having a good time when me and my 'friend' Niall went outside" I take a shaky breathe. "both me and him went for a swim and stuff, well we ended up falling asleep on the beach and when I woke up I was in a trunk of a car" I tell him

"Ok so from what I'm getting here is; it was the night of your birthday and you had a party. Now who is this Niall guy to you" he asked.

I don't know if I can answer that right now, I don't even know what we are at the moment.

"Um..." I look down at my hand. I'm wearing the ring, but does that make us 'something'

"I really don't know how to answer that right now" I tell him the truth.

"That's ok, you don't have to tell me right now. What's has last name?" he asked.

"H-horan"

He looked at me with that same look on his face when I told him my last name.

"Ok, go on with the story" he tells me.

I went on telling him what went on and what was said from the time I was pulled out of the trunk and brought back to the summer home. I gave him all the name of the people that were there at the time and after. After he was done talking to me he sent me back into the waiting room to wait for something, he said he needed to make some phone calls and then he'd be back to see me.

As I walk back to the waiting room and I look around at everything. From all the gray and white to all the windows. Nothing has changed sense that day. Just how it was when I walked out and said I would never be back.

A tea slips from my eye and I whipped it away. Talking a seat down in one of the chairs I think back to all the times that my father was there for me and how I thought that he loved me. He never cared about me or our family, and now that I know the truth about my brother I know he was also never what he said he was, he only cared about himself and nothing around him.

He is just like our father and will always be like him, in more than one way.

Everything that I thought the both of them were was al I big lie, they never cared and still don't, and I know that now- well I knew that the day that they took my father away.

I look up and over to the very spot that he stood and told me he didn't care and that he never did and never will, the day I found out that he wasn't who I thought he was and who he said he was. He told me he loved me, he told me he would be here for me through even step and every heartbreak. The day that I change and the day that I wished I could take back.

Flashback:

"Father, why?" I cry.

"I never cared. And never will"

I stand in beside my mother and big brother. My mother is in tears and my brother is just look at him.

My so called father look to Jason and nodded. I don't know what that nod was for but I didn't care. All I cared about at the moment was why my father did what he did and what made him kill her.

"You sick motherfucker" my bother screamed at our father. I jumped as he tried to run at him.

"Jason don't" our mother cried.

"You sicken me, you can die in hell. I hate you" he kept yelling and scream to our father where all he did was laugh.

I hate my father for what he did. And I'm glad that I'll never have to see him again.

As the Officers come and take father he screams out

"I'll get you Tori. You will never see the End of me"...

End of Flashback.

"I'll get you Tori. You will never see the End of me" his words have never left me, they have stayed with me throughout the years.

... My brother left us a week after that, and that's where is became too much for me to handle. I started cutting and stopped eating and that's when the bu-...

"Tori" I look up to see Lucy and Harry standing beside me. I get up and hug Lucy and smile at Harry.

"What are you guys doing here" I ask them.

"We both got a phone call saying that we had to come down here for some questioning "spook Harry.

"Oh" I nod taking a seat again.

They take a seat beside me and we all just sit, no talking or anything. All you could hear were the phone and people walking about.

Soon Both Scarlett and Louis were here and they said the same thing- that they were here for some questioning.

Each and everyone got there turn to being questioned, it went Harry, Louis, Scarlett, and then Lucy. They were told that they were able to go if wanted.

Harry and Scar left because Scar ha to go back to work and Harry had some things to do before he was to pick up Scar from her work. Louis and Lucy stayed a little bit just to make sure I was ok and everything.

Soon after both Louis and Lucy left Officer Adams walked out and over to me. He took a seat next me.

"Sorry for the wait." I nod.

"Well I questioned everyone that you aw here today and from what they told me was the same from what you have told me. Now I have some questions that I would like you to answer for me"

"Yes anything" I tell him.

"Are you Jason's sister?" he asked and I nodded "and is your father John Andrews?"

My heartbreaks from the sound of his name.

"Y-yes" I slowly nod looking down at my hands.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you"

I tell him that it's ok before I tells be that I'm free to go whenever l would like just that I had to sign a couple things before I left.