Chapter#47

No-Ones POV:

"Come on Niall" whined Tori, pulling him out of the house ad over to the beach.

"Fine, fuck ok" he gave in.

Tori jumped up and down. Jumping onto his back and almost roping them both over.

"To the beach" yelled Niall, trying the best he can to run to the beach, because of his drunken state.

"Weeeeeeeeee" slurs Tori, jumping off his Nialls back and running into the water. Niall laugh at her and doing the same.

******

"What do we do now" asked Zayn.
Him and Jason are stand outside, watching Tori and Niall play around, drunk.

"We wait" Jason simple answered.

Zayn slowly nodded, and turned back to look at Tori. She doesn't know what's come. Zayn said to himself. And the look on Nialls face when he finds out, that Tori is with him, he also thought.

Where Jason, was think the same thing-she doesn't know what's come for her, and Niall, when he finds out.

******

Tori stops before jumping into the water. She turns to Niall, before ripping off her shirt and bottoms.

"What are you doing" slurs Niall.

"I ha-ve a swim suit u-nder this" tori stutters.

Niall smirks before stripping down to just his boxers.

He ran up behind Tori, and throw her over his shoulder.

"Ahhhhhh"screamed/Laughed Tori.

Niall throw into the water, Causing Tori to scream even louder. She jumped up from he water and jumped on Niall, bring him down. He yelped out from the coldness.

Both swim around, throwing each other-well Niall throwing Tori. And just having a great time together.

[1 hour later]

Both of them climb up the beach and flop down, out of breath.

"Look"said Tori, pointing to the sky.

"What I don't see anything" said Niall looking up.

"No, there" she pointed over more, still in the sky. "The stars are shaped the a heart. Look"

"Oh I see it now" said Niall, smiling.

He's sober now, but on the other hand, Tori is not.

Tori roles over, so shes half on her Stomach and half in Niall. Her head on his chest and her playing with the hairs on his chest.

Even know Tori is drunk, she still is able to Comprehend things. Like how she feels around Niall, and what she thinking.

She has so many things going through her head, that it's giving her a headache, and it's not just the Alcohol.

"Niall" she whispered.

"Yes, Princess" Tori smiled at his words.

"Where do you see us in, I don't know...a year" she asked.

Tori knew where she wants to them, but she wanted to know what Niall saw.

"Well if everything goes as a plan it to, then maybe, moving in with each other. Getting married" he mumbles the last part hoping Tori wouldn't hear him.

Tori looked up at him. I smile made its way into her face.

"Marriage? I like that" she led back down on him.

"Me too" he kissed the top if her head.

"I love you" she Yawned.

"I love you too" Niall whispered.

"Don't say that" she looked back up at him.

He looked up at her, what? He thought to himself.

"What? It's true. I do love you" he said.

"I know that. It's just. When you say it like that, it makes it sound like your Agreeing with me" she ran her finger along his chest, looking down.

"What do you want me to say" he asked.

"Just don't use the word 'too' ok"she led back down.

"I love you" she try's it again.

"I love you" Niall whispered.

Niall thought it was cute-the way she wanted him to not use the word "too" when he says "I love you"

Niall ran his hand along Tori's now snap hair. And with in Minutes they both fell into a deep sleep.

*****

"Now" Said Jason, walking off.

"What?" Asked Zayn, following him.

"Now! Getting Tori" Jason stayed the Obvious.

"Oh" was all Zayn said.

"You grab Her Clothes, over there. And go get the car ready" said Jason as the Approached Tori.

Zayn nodded and Collected everything, heading to the car.

Jason watch him leave, before turning to Tori.

He looked at Tori, the to Niall, who led close with his arm around her, holding her close to him.

It made Jason sick-to see his sister with Simeon like him, him out of all people.

"He isn't good for you" he Whispered, before removing Tori from Nialls arms and bring her to the car. But before he left, he took one more look at Niall.

"She doesn't need you" he said, then spat on his face.

Jason Carried Tori to the car, putting her in the trunk of the car and slamming it shut, before jumping in the car, where Zayn already sat in Passenger side.

*****