Chapter#20

Tori's pov:

From: Niall.

"Tori don't let anyone

In your house other then

The lads or their girlfriends and James!"

What the hell, I told him not to contact me! And why shouldn't i let anyone in my home, it's "my" home, not his. I slip my phone back into my pocket just as James pulled into the school grounds.

"Thanks James" I said jumping out slamming the door closed.

He rolled the window down and looked out at me.

"Don't let them get to you, ok." I nodded "and I'll pick you up at lunch. You can have a half a day ok" he added.

I smiled and nodded again. Waving bye I walked up to the school with my head held high and a smile on my face. "Don't let them get to you" "don't let them get to you" I say to myself over and over again.

I walked past people still smiling, they called me this and that, but I didn't care, it's about time that I stand up for myself and take charge in my life. Show them what i really am!

I walk past Brittney and her want to bees.

"Oh look the slut has a smile, she most have had fun last night" she laughed.

I stopped dead in my foot steps and slowly turned on my heels facing her.

"What did you just say" I said through my teeth.

I said you most ha-" I didn't let her finish, I walked up to her, I heard gasped all around us.

*SLAP* I slapped her. Pushing her into the wall. Getting up in her face.

"Keep it up Bitch, and ill break that pretty little nose job you have" I hissed.

She looked at me in fear, ha, bitch, you didn't see that coming, did yea.

I let go of her and let her drop to the floor.

I took a step back and got a good look of the people around us. It was a pretty good crowd.

They all cheered, and chanted my name. Wow they all know my name.

I smirked and then got on my way down to my locker.

*SKIP TO LUNCH*

I throw my books back into my locker and slam it closed. I have been the talk over the school today, and for once, its good stuff. Everyone is talking about how I stood up for myself.

I walk out of the school, I stop James sitting on his car hood with his arms crossed over his chest.

I start walk in his direction till my eye got a glimpse of a boy leaning up against the brick wall of the school.

He had get black hair with a blonde streak, he wore a black leather jacket and black skinny jeans with bicker boots. He has a smoke in hand and looking my way.

I look away from him, but look over my shoulder just enough to see that he had a smirk on his lips. I have never seen him before, does he even go to school here? He is new? All this and more were going through my head before i was pulled out of them by James.

"You ready to go" he asked

I nodded and he opened the car door for me, I climb in and he shut the door after me, walking over to the other side of the car jumping in. I look back over to wear the boy was standing and see he's gone, where the hell he go?

James took off for home. Where all I could think about was that boy, I want to know more about him...