Chapter#26

"Shh...You'll wake them" whispered a voice.

I shift because of being woken up by the voices. I try to roll over but find that I can't, what the hell?

Two strong arms are wrapped around me, holding me to them, the hold wasn't a bad feeling, I felt safe, and why do I feel so safe in his touch? What has he done to me? Whenever he's near me I get butterfly's in my tummy, when he looks my way, I blush I deep shade of red, his touch sends chills down my whole body, and when I'm not in arm's length of him, I long for him to be with me. His smile alone sends me over the hills, and just the thought of his name makes me melt. I think I'm falling in love with him. I know I told him I loved him already, but I wants sure then but I'm sure now. I'm in love with Niall James Horan the boxing that everyone is scared shitless of, and it's a good feeling too.

I smile to myself, I'm in love with him. I was broken from my thoughts by i think its Lucy's voice.

"Awe, look she's smiling" she coed.

"Someone please get a picture of this" she said. There was some movement in the room and then a click of a camera.

"Awe" coed Scar and Lucy.

I groan.

"Cant a person sleep in peace" said Niall in his sleepy voice. Oh hell that's hot!

"Yeah leave them alone. The love birds need their sleep" laughed Louis.

That guy is so going to get it now. I jump up from the bed and throw a pillow at him, I missed and ended up hitting Harry.

"Hey" he yelled at me. I put my hand up to my mouth trying to hold back my laughter.

"Sorry Harry that was for Louis" I giggled. I couldn't hold my laughter back anymore, I broke in to a laughing fit, and I fell on my back on the bed rolling in laughter. I cling my arms around my side, they hurt from my laughter.

"Ok, ok you can stop laughing now. Oh and you won't be needing this" said James walking into the room and grabbing my phone he got me. I stop laughing and shot up from the bed getting to my feet and running to him.

"James give me my phone" I yelled jumping onto his back trying to grab my phone.

"No you can't have contact with the outside" he said.

I huffed and jumped down from his back stamping back over to the bed and climbing in under the covers, cover my head with them.

"Oh don't be that way" he laughed.

"Leave me" I yell.

"Oh someone's not a morning person" laughed Harry.

"Shut up Styles" I bark. What do they think, they woke me up from my sleep, and I'm not just going to be all, candy canes and smiley faces.

There was some more movement in the room and a door being closed, I poked my head out of the covers and saw Louis stand at the door with a smirk on his face. I stick my t out at him, coursing Niall to laugh. i jump because i forgot he was still here.

Louis left, leaving me here alone with Niall. I turn over so I'm facing him, and see he's already looking at me, smiling.

I smile back.

"What?" I laugh.

"Come here" he said pulling me over to him. I put my head on his chest and an arm around him, while he had his arms around my waist. I was warm and enjoying this. I like it.

"Niall, what are we?" I asked, before I could even think about what I was saying.

I don't know? What do you want us to be" he asked.

What did I want Niall and me to be, friends, more than friends. I love Niall, but does he feel the same way, is the real question here, I'm I ready to give my heart to him just yet, and do I know enough to trust him?

All these questions in my head are driving me up the fucking wall. I climb out of bed and walk over to the bathroom.

"What are you doing" asked Niall just as i got to the bathroom door.

"Shower" I answer walking into the bathroom.

"Can I join" he asked with a smirk.

"Oh I think I'm fine" I laugh closing the door and locking it so he couldn't get in.

I strip down and take my hair out of the messy bun it was in, turning on the shower water and letting it warm up. Meanwhile all I could think about was, could I give Niall my heart and risk getting it broken, would it be worth it, to get my heart broken, just to be with him? That's something I cannot answer right now.