Chapter#19

*1 Day Before*

Niall's pov:

From: Unknown.

"Meet me behind the boxing

Gym in 10 or you will regret it."

To: Unknown.

"Who are you, and how

The Hell did you get this

Number?"

From: Unknown.

"That doesn't matter.

You will find out

When you get here."

Who the hell could this be? And what would they want me to meet them behind the gym?

I grab my keys and pull on my jacket, walking to the door and opening it.

"Where are you going" call my best mate, Louis.

"Out" I said through my teeth.

The lads have been on m about me and Tori. I never told them why Tori left me, and I really don't want to.

I jump in my black sports car and drove off down the road. When I got to the gym, I hoped out locking the doors and walking to the back on the building.

I get to the back and come to see 3 big guys standing around. One turned around in my direction. He walked over to one of them and hit his arm as in to say "turn around" the guy turned and I couldn't believe who is was, Zayn.

"Ah, Niall, so nice to see you again" he said walking up to me putting out a hand.

I just looked at it and then back at him. He pulled his hand away and out it to his side.

"What the hell do you want" I bark.

He laughed.

"The girl" he spoke.

Oh no way in hell was he touching her, he would use her. Hm I wonder if Jason knows who is "girl" is.

"Oh you mean Tori, Tori Andrews" I made sure say Andrews loud so Jason could hear me loud and clear.

Jason's head shot in my direction, I smirk knowing I got him good.

"Yes Tori Andrews." Zayn said in a duh tone.

Jason got up and walked over to Zayn, pulling him aside.

I looked to the other guy sitting.

"Hey" he look in my direction "what's your name" I ask.

He smirks

"Liam, Liam Payne" he answered.

I nodded.

"ZAYN THATS MY FUCKING SISTER WE'RE TALKING ABOUT HERE" said/yelled Jason.

Zayn mumbled something and Jason nodded, they walked back over, Jason took a seat back where he was sitting before.

"You ether hand the gi-" Zayn started but was cut off by Jason.

"TORI" he yelled at Zayn

"Tori over, or I'll get her myself" he finished.

"She would never go to you" I said.

"Oh really, then you must not know her really well" he said "she's done more then you could ever think of"

"You fucking touch her, I WILL kill you with my bear fucking hands" I yelled.

"Maybe not to me, but maybe to her brother" he laughed.

"Ha, I would love to just kill you all right now, but they would ruin the fun of me watching me win Tori over" I laughed then walked away.

They aren't going to fucking touch her, and if they do, their fucking dead, dead.

I jumped into my car and speed off, I texted Tori, she won't answer me, but I'll try.

To: Tori

"Tori don't let anyone

In your house other than the lads or their girlfriends and James!"