Chapter#61

Nialls POV:

"I'm going to bed" I yawn getting up off the couch. "Night"

Everyone mumbles a simple "night" and "goodnight" as I walk up the stairs.

After Tori's little 'leave-me-alone' thing where she pushed me away, All of us decided to watch a couple movies.

Walking up to the bedroom door that Tori and I have been sharing and will no longer be sharing by tomorrow.

I knock on the door lightly.

No answer.

I open the door and step inside, closing the door behind me.

The room is dim, with only the lamp on that's on the night stand beside the bed. I look over to the bed and smile.

Tori is cuddled up to the pillow on my side of the bed. She holding the pillow with an arm around it and her head lying on it- like shes lying on my chest.

I laugh a little walk in over to her side and lightly shaking her.

"Tori" I whisper in her ear.

"Hmjcakjsm" she roles over so she was facing me.

"Your in my side" I laugh at her in her sleeping state, shes to cute.

"It's a bed, just get in and sleep" she groans rolling back over.

I sigh and slip my t-shirt over my head and throwing it to the side as goes for my pants. I slip into the bed on 'her' side in just my boxers.

Turning out the lamp, I turn over and grab Tori's waist pulling her closer to me. My arm wrapped around her waist and her back on my chest-Spooning.

"Night princess" I kiss the back of her head.

-Next Morning-

Tori's POV:

I wake up the next morning lying on top of Niall's chest. His arms around wrapped around my waist and his head to the side. His mouth open a little bit and soft snores exiting it. His hair is all flat and all over the place, I have to admit, he's really sexy when he sleeps.

I'm lying on my tummy on him with my head on his chest. I'm drawing shapes into his arms with my finger.

I sigh.

We're moving in together! This is big for me. I don't know how well my mom is going to take it, plus she hasn't even met Niall, she knows nothin about him.

"Ugh" I groan to myself (I thought)

"What's wrong princess" I smile at his words. I love when he calls me 'princess'

"Oh nothin" I sit up so my legs are in either side of him.

He smirked up at me, and I just smiled done at him.

"I like this-you on top. But I puffer to be on top" he said then flipped us over so I was under him.

"Niall" I laugh putting my hand on his chest trying to push him off.

"Tori" he mocked me laughing.

I laugh at him. He couldn't get any cuter.

I stopped laughing and looked up at him. He look down at me, I smile.

He stated to lean down-guessing for a kiss. But I stop him by bring up my hands and tickling his sides.

"Tori stop" he laughed rolling off me and into his back.

I Quickly get up and run for the bathroom door. But soon being stop by arms wrapping around me and spinning me.

"Ahh" I scream laughing.