Chapter#68

(fave chapter that I have written)

Niall's Pov:

"Thanks man" I thank Louis as he walks out the door. His idea was prefect, it's something that well show how far we have gone. How far our love has gone to get us to where we are today.

I walk up to my room and into the bathroom. I strip down and jump into the shower. I can't wait to see Tori. I can't wait to see how everything turns out and how things all end after tonight. No one knows how much Tori really means to me, no one know what she has done for me in this passed month. She's done more than that could be said let alone thought of. She's changed me to a better person I am today, I'm not that guy that uses girls for his own good anymore. I can't even think about what I have done to all the girls. Some of them girls I didn't even know the name of. All them nights that I went out after training or a boxing match. They would just throw themselves at me. And I of course went alone with it.

I turn the water off and jump out wrapping a trowel around my waist walking out and over to my closet. Pulling out a plan white top and back skinny jeans. Getting dressed I don't my hair simply putting my hands throw it and gelling it up. I slip on my high tops and throw on a jean vest and Raybans. I grab my phone slipping it into my back pocket and walking out the door and over to my black sport car.

--

I pull up to Toris house jumping out and walking up to her door. Take a couple breathes before knocking on the door two times.

Moments later Tori opening the door wearing a pair of white ripped skinny jean, a gray sweat shirt, and Van with a gray beanie on her head and nerd glasses on. I don't know what it is about her that makes me so crazy?

She has I smile on her face as she looks at me up and down as if seeing what I'm wearing as I was just doing to her.

"Ready" I speck first. Her smile grow bigger at the sound of my voice. She nodded.

I put my hand out for her and she gladly took it. Saying by to her mother and sister she closed the door and turn to face me. I smile and she smiled back. I walk us over to my car opening the car door for her as she climbed in. I close the door jogging over to my side jumping in and stared up the car before talking off.

--

After a while of driving we pull up to the boxing area- the one that I was fitting at the night that Tori was there. I turn off the car before jumping out and walking over to Toris side opening the car door for her and closing it after she was out. She gave me a questionably look before she brushed it off and grabbed a hold on my hand. When she grabbed a hold on my hand I felt the feeling of something like a ring on her finger. I look down at the hand that was in mine and smiled. She's wearing the ring that I gave her mother to give to her.

"Come on" I tug her alone down the alley way that she used to get into the Boxing match. Yes I know she snuck in but I don't care because we would be here today if it wasn't for this place.

I pull open the door letting Tori in before me.

"Why are we here" she finally asked me.

"I'll show you" I pull her along faster. We make it the ring ad I let go of her hand walking over to the spot that I stood the first time I lied eyes on her.

"Niall what are you doing" she laughed walking over to the same spot that she stood that night. Without knowing that that's where I wanted her stand.

"Remember that one night?" I questioned her. She shyly nodded. "Remember what you yelled that got me to look at you"

"Go Niall, Knock him dead" she smiles. I smile back walking over to her. I grab a hold of her hand pulling over to the spot she stood and teased me after the match was over.

"And what happen here" I ask grabbed a hold of her other hand.

"This is where I stood after the fight was over and I teased you" she smirks.

I let go of her hands and turn my body around. Out walks Louis with the guitar. I take it from him thanking him before turning back to the one that I love.

"What is this?" she asked looking from me the down to the guitar in my hands.

"I want to show how much you really do mean to me" I whispered taking her hand and walking us over to the same spot that she sat in the night of the fight.

As we sit I get ready to play for her. The background music starts to play. I start strumming the strings and then I started.

(The song that Niall is playing is called: Kiss Me Slowly By: Parachute. Please play the song while reading)

"Stay with me, Baby, Stay with me"

"Tonight Don't Leave Me Alone"

"Walk With Me, Come And Walk With Me"

"To The Edge Of All We've Ever Known"

"I Can See You There With The City Lights"

"Fourteenth Floor, Pale Blue Eyes"

"Can Breath you in"

"Two Shadows Standing By The Bedroom Door"

"No I Could Not Want You More, Than I Did Right Now"

"As Our Heads Leaned In"

"Well I'm Not Sure What This Is Gonna Be"

"But With My Eyes Closed, All I See Is The Sky Line, Through The Window"

"The Moon Above You And The Streets Below"

"Hold My Breath As You're Moving In"

"Taste Your Lips And Feel Your Skin"

"When The Time Comes, Baby Don't Run"

"Just Kiss Me Slowly"...

"Stay with me, Baby, Stay with me"

"Tonight Don't Leave Me Alone"

"She Shows Me Everything She Used To Know"

"Picture Frames And Country Roads"

"When The Days Were Long, And The World Was Small"

"She Stood By A It Fell Apart"

"To Separate Room And Broken Hearts"

"But I Won't Be The One To Let You Go"

"ohhh.."

"Well I'm Not Sure What This Is Gonna Be"

"But With My Eyes Closed, All I See Is The Sky Line, Through The Window"

"The Moon Above You And The Streets Below"

"Hold My Breath As You're Moving In"

"Taste Your Lips And Feel Your Skin"

"When The Time Comes, Baby Don't Run"

"Just Kiss Me Slowly"...

(It not the whole song but if I keep going it would be to long)

I look back up at Tori and see tears in her eyes and I smile on her face.

"Don't Run Away" I whisper.

She shook her head.

"Never"

She pulled me to her and joined our lips together. She kissed me slowly and I kiss her slowly too. To saver this moment I pull out my phone a snap a picture of us-kissing.

She laughed into the kiss when she heard the click of the camera. She pulled out smiling.

"I love you" I pull her closer.

"I love you"...