Chapter#79:

Tori's Pov:

(2 Months later)

"Custody goes to Ms. Andrews" The judge states his final answer. I stay seated as everyone stands. It's been two months sense i had gotten that phone call.

~Flashback~

"Hello"

"Hello, is this Tori Andrews?" They man on the line asks.

"Yes, this is she"

"Hi, this is Glen Peters. I'm calling on the behalf of the court orders you placed" I turn to Niall.

"Who is it?" He mouths to me. I wave my hand at him, before turning to walk out of the room. I walk out into the hall, closing the door behind me.

"Yeah" I say, not knowing what else to say. I here the man laugh.

"I take it that your new to things like this?" He asks.

"Yes" I laugh. "I'm not sure what I should say or not" I tell the man the truth.

"That' alright" he laughs. "I'm just really calling to tell you that your first hearing is next weekend on Sunday at five P.M"

"Oh" I nod even know he cant see me. "That's great"

"Yes. I'll be there as while. Not as a lawyer, but more like as someone to support you" I smile. "Now I will be asked to say a couple things to prove that you are fit to take care of this child, so we will have to meet up to discuses take" I agree with the man, and we make plans to met up over coffee this Friday.

"Great!" He says after. "So, I'm also supposed to ask you if your still up to going through with this" He asks.

"Yes" I say without thinking. There is no way I'm letting Jason and AnaMay have this child, they aren't fit for it.

"Ok, but i just want you to know that AnaMay might not be charged for anything" I nod.

"Yeah. I want to go through with this for many of the reason i think you already know about and many more" I tell the man.

"Yes. Well that's all, so i guess I'll see you on Friday" I nod, smiling then saying goodbye, hanging up.

~End Of Flashback~

"Tori?" I look up and see Niall. He puts out a hand and I take it. He helps me up and wraps his arm around my waist. We walk out of the court room. Everyone is standing outside the court room; my mother, Harry, Scarlett, Lucy, and Louis. A couple cops are around as well.

"Tori" My mother pulls me into a hug. I wrap my arms around her, hugging her back. Pulling out I move back to Niall. I need to talk to AnaMay! The sound of loud beep scares me, making me jump. Niall's hold on me tightens.

"You ok?" he asked. I look up at him and nod.

"It just scared me" He nods. I look over to the door, seeing both my bother and AnaMay being walked away. Like Glen said; AnaMay may not get charged. She did in fact get jail time, till she has given birth.

"AnaMay!" she looks back to me. I jug over to her, looking up at the man holding her. He nodded understanding, and stepped back, standing a little ways away. Over the two months i have learned that AnaMay and my brother have found out the sex of their child; boy. And named it; Hunter Jay Andrews.

"I-i'm not mad at you" she looks at me.

"Why? after what i did to you" I shrug.

"I know my brother mad you do it" She smiles, nodding

"I would have never done that to you, if it wasn't for Jason" I smile.

"Hey, Um... Do you have anywhere to go when you get out of here?" I ask.