Chapter#62

~~"TORI WHY THE HELL ARE THERE BOYS IN THE HOUSE!" she yelled at me.

i look over to everyone thats in the room. James,Niall,Harry,Louis, and Chad.

i look back to my mother.

"mother can i talk to you in the kitchen" i try to stay calm and not flip out on her.

she gives everyone another look beofre walking into kitchen with me right behide her. i close the door and slowly turn to my mother breath my anger away - its not working!

"Tori who are they-other then James?" she says/yells at me.

i breath slowly before specking.

"mother, there my friends" i tell her. she laughs. what the fuck?

"honey, you have no friends" she shakes her head at me.

what?

"yes i do!" i rase my voice at her "i have James, and the Group that i hang out with. remember Molly Jack... all them"

her face falls in defeet.

"and now i have all them" i point to the door the leads to the living room. "and one of them out there means everything to me motther" a tear falls from my eye and as if on cue Niall walks in and wraps an arm around my waist and i do the same. he kisses my forehead as i still look at my mother look at us in shuck.

"when did this happen" she asked.

"a couple days before you left Mrs.Andrews" Niall specks for me.

"i did ask you" she snap at him.

"MOTHER!" i yell at her. "dont speck to him like that"

"like hes going to treat you right Sweetie. you need someone better then him" she yelled at me.

i dont need anything or anyone better then Niall becuase there is no 'Better'

"NO. YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HIM MOTHER... AND YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ME" I scream befroe thinking about what i was saying.

shit!

"what?" she asked.

shit what the fuck did i get myself into?...

"you dont know the real me" i tell her and she laughs.

"i wouldnt laugh mother" i tell her. i cant believe that im going to tell her this, shes going to hate me.

"your my child, how dont i know the 'real' you" she asked.

i look upat Niall looking for help, but he just smiles as if to tell me "tell her its fine you can do it" i know i could do it. but do i want too? what the hell!

"im not this Good Girl that you think i am. i sneck out at Night to go hang with James and my buddys. i drink and smoke pot and others. i sneck into places and steal-i have only stooling something once. i cut myself from everything that has happen to me, i stoped eating for a while but James was on me- to start eat again. i get bullyed at school because of them thinking that im this 'Goodie Goodie' but they dont know the real me, and neather did you till now" i tell her.

anger was clearly going through her body as i finished telling her that her so call little girls was not what she thought she was.

"Tori Maire Andrews, i want you up in your room now. i want you to have nothin to do with any of them even James" i snaps.

"Mother you cant do that. there all i have" i cry.

"you should have throught of that before you started this... whatever this is" she says and then turns to Niall.

"and as for you. i you no where near her, i dont want to see you ever again." and Niall just Nodded.

what?

"Niall" i turn to him.

"Tori your mother is right" i see a tear slip from his eye. no this cant be happening he promised me.

"what Happened to 'us' Niall" i ask.

he didnt answer just looked to the floor. i should have known that i didnt mean anything to him.

my hand swings up and joins with his cheek.

"i fucking hate you Niall James Horan" i rip off the ring that he gave me and throw it to the floor. " i thought i meant more to you"

i look back at my mother and then to Niall. i ran out the kitchen and up the steps to my room. i hear footsteps behide me and i know whos there are, Niall.

"TORI WAIT" he yelled.

i didnt stop. i got to my bedroom and went to slam the door but Nialls Body stopped it. i tried to push it close but his strangth was to powerful. he ended up pushed the door open sending my back a little.

"NIALL LEAVE NOW" i yell at him.

he stepped closer to me.

"NIALL I MEAN IT. LEAVE. NOW" i scream at him.

"Tor-" i didnt let him finish.

"NO. GET OUT BEFORE I PHONE THE COPS, I WANT NOTHIN TO DO WITH YOU. YOU BROKEN YOUR PROMISE, YOU SAID YOU WOULD NEVER LEAVE ME" I push him a way from me.

"im not leaving you"

"YOU SAID THAT MY MOTHER WAS RIGHT. YOU GAVE UP ON ME... GET OUT"

He stepped closer to my and went to grab my hand. i pulled it back

"DONT. touch me" i warn him.

he sigh.

"Tori, i gave you thin promise ring because i made you a promise, i said i would never leave or grive up on you or us... and im still not and ill never. i love yuo Tori, please im sorry" tears full from his eyes.

"Niall... please go" i whisper, a tear falling from my eye.

he still wont walk...

"igh" i groan as i walk over to the bathroom door. i slam the door behind me and spin around so my back is on the door, i slid down till my bum is on the floor. i sit there and sob. i dont want to say goodbye to him, i never do but he broken a promise.

i heard foot steps step closer to the door.

"im not giving up on us. i love you and ill fight for you" he whispered before i heard him sit down outside the door.

we both sit there all you can hear is the cars that drive passed on the street outside my house.

"just give me a sign or something to show that you still love me" Niall whispered breaking the silences.

i do still love him, i always will.

i stick my hand under the door as much as i can to touch his hand. my hand touches his and his are placed on top of my hand, his thumb rubbing the top of my hand.

"i love you" he whispered through the door to me.

"i love you"...