Chapter#10

From: Niall

"Ok."

That's all I get, ok, well, ok then.

I got up and walked into the bathroom, closing the door and locking it behind me.

I turn on the water and stripped down, I hop in let the hot water run down my body. After washing my hair and body I jump out.

Wrapping a Towel around me and throwing my hair into a messy bun.

I walked over to my closet pulling out a top with the worlds "freedom" going along the chest and "LA" in big bold letters in the middle of it and "Lost Angeles" under it.

My Favorite pair of white skinny jeans, they have Stitches, zippers and belt Buckles all along the legs.

I tuck my top in my jeans and throw on my light washed out jean jacket.

Taking my hair out of the messy bun and running a brush through it and throwing on a white beanie.

Brushing my teeth and putting on a little Mascara and my nerd glasses.

Then on with my Sneaker wedges. I put my phone in my back pocket then I header.

I step off the last step and walk over to the door.

"Where are you going" asked James.

I turn and face him in smile.

"A walk" I answer.

He slowly nodded, I went on out the door.

-Skip to the park-

I get to the park and walk over the swings, taking a seat on one and swinging a little.

I sat here for a little while before someone sat on the swing next to me.

I look out of the corner of my eye, Niall.

"Hey" he said.

"Hey" I whispered.

"So... How have you been" he asked.

"Good, you"

"Same" he answered.

"I'm sorry for running from you" I whispered.

He turned and looked at me.

"It should be me that's saying they're sorry" he said.

I look up at him.

"What!" I ask.

He grabbed me from my swing and placed me on his lap.

"I'm sorry for what I did to you, I should have been nicer to you" he said look me in the eye.

I look at him, he's telling the truth.

I bring my hand up to his cheek and slowly run my hand along it, I giggle.

"What" he laughed.

"I missed you" I smile.

He smiled back at me.

"I missed you too"

He leaned in and I did the same, our lips joined and moved together perfectly. Sparks and fireworks, I swear, just perfect. We both smile into the kiss.

NIALLS POV:

"I missed you"

She missed me! I missed her too, I... Oh god... I really don't know what to feel, I feel... Oh god, like I'm on cloud 9.

"I missed you too" I smile.

I lean in and so does she, soon our lips are together and there is sparks flying and fireworks!! She... This... Perfect!!

We both smile into the kiss.

We pull out just far enough that our foreheads are together, I look into her eyes, I don't know what came over me, but the words came Flowing out if my mouth.

"I love you"

She pulled back in shuck, but then smiled, I smile back.

"I-I love y-you too"