Chapter#46

No-ones POV:

I have one thing to say, and only one. Wow! I'm Pacing around here, because I'm so Stressed about this!

First, Tori and Niall.
Then, no Tori and Niall.
And then This Zayn guy and his "gang"
Tori's brother, and she stood up for herself and shes not safe. She just turned 18, and doesn't know whats about to come, shes siting around like nothin could happen, when really, her brother and the "gang" are coming at anytime now!

This is all to much!!!

But... I'm happy Tori and Niall are together again! *smiles*

Ok back to the story! No need for my mind running you!

*****

[1 hour before Tori opened her gifts]

"Liam, make sure when we bring her back here, that she doesn't get out. And don't let her say anything to make you let her go" said Jason, walking out the door and jumping into the car.

Zayn sat in the car, waiting.

"Just so you know, you still get my sister for what you want her for" said Jason, starting up the car and taking off.

Zayn, smirked. He was glad that he could still have Tori, has a toy. But he still didn't understand why Jason didn't care. He thought he would be pissed that he just wanted her for sex.

"Why don't you care" Zayn asked.

"I don't really know" said Jason.

Jason knew he never really had a reason to hate on his sister. But he just did, he saw what his dad done and thought the same.

"There has to be a reason, why you don't care " said Zayn.

"THERE ISN'T A REASON, ZAYN. I JUST DON'T LIKE HER" Jason snap.

Zayn put his hand up in Defense. He did want to start anything he did need too.

Zayn pushed it passed him, and went back to thinking about Tori.

Oh the things he could do to her. Make her scream his name over and over again, begging for more. Just the thought of having Tori under him, made him "happy"

The whole car ride there was Consumed of nothing but planning, on how they were going to get into the house to get Tori, let alone get passed 7 people with out be noticed!

Sure they have done stuff like this before, but anything can happen, right.

[At AnaMays House]

"What are we doing here" asked Zayn as they pull up into the drive way for Ana's house.

"This is my girlfriends place" say Jason getting out and slamming the car door closed.

"Why are we here" asked Zayn, jumping out and following Jason to the door.

Jason could feel that Zayn wasn't so into the idea of him not giving the orders anymore.

"See that house, right there" Jason points to the house that Tori and them are all staying. "Thats where they took Tori. Tori is in that house"

"Oh.." Was all Zayn said.

Zayn couldn't believe that Tori was so close yet so far... From him being in her. He smirked at the thought, of him being in her.

Jason knock on the door, and moments later, AnaMay was at the door.

"What are you doing here" she hissed at Zayn.

"He's here for Tori" said Jason.

AnaMay huffed but stepped aside to let them in.

They walked into the living room and Zayn made himself at home, same with Jason- even know it is his home.

AnaMay just stayed back and walked into the kitchen, she didnt want to get to close to Zayn,she didnt feel to safe around him-for the reason that he uses girls in more then one way!

"so what have they been up too"yelled Jason to AnaMay.

"well from what i can tell, is that theyer partying." she yelled back.

"so what are we going to do" asked Zayn.

"well i think well just have to wait and see what goes on over there" said Jason getting up and walking over the window that faced the house that Troi was in at the moment.

Jason couldnt wait to get his hands on his sister, just to see the look on Niall face when he finds out that he has her.