Chapter#5

"Hmm" I sit up and rub my head, where I'm I?

I look around the room I'm in, then all of it came flowing back to me.

Niall kidnapped me.

The door to the room slammed opening and there stood Niall my kidnapper.

"You're awake. How are you feeling" he asked walking up to me and getting down to my level stroking my cheek.

I slapped his hand way from me.

"Oh someone isn't in a good mood" he laughed.

"What do you want with me" I whispered.

He laughed again.

"Love, I want nothing more then you to love you and please you" he said.

Ha if he wanted that, then we I'm I here?

"Love me, you fucking kidnapped me" I yell.

*SLAP* he slapped me!

"Oww" I yell rubbing my sore cheek.

"Do speck to me that way" he hissed in my face.

"S-sorry" I stutter.

"Good girl" he said then walking out and re locking the door.

I scream at the top if my lungs.

I hate him, why me, why did I let him get to me. Look where that got me. Oh god, my mother, she's going to kill me and maybe James!

*some time later*

"Tori, wake up" said a voice.

"No" I groan.

The person laughed.

It took me some time before it came to me.

I shot up coursing him to move back a bit, I looked around the room, I was still in the same room, dressed, and I look down, yes.

"L-Leave M-me A-Alone" I plead.

"You need to eat" he said.

"N-NO" I shook my head.

"YOU NEED TO EAT" he yelled at me.

I said I didn't want to" I hissed.

*SLAP* again really!

"OW! Stop doing that" i yell.

"Then EAT" he spat at me.

i brought my knees up to my chest and grabbed the plat he had giving to me moments before, i look up at him, taking the pizza off the plat and taking a tiny bite off of it, still looking up at him, i put the pizza back on the plat and place the plat down, eating the pizza i had in my mouth already.

"Please eat more" he plead.

What the hell? First he's yelling and now he's pleading, this guys is fucked up!

i slowly nodded re-picking up the plat and taking the pizza, he watched me eat the whole thing before taking the plat from my hands.

"Thank you" he whispered before walking out closing the door behind him.

I slowly get up because of my soreness, I walk over to the door and turn the open the door, and he didn't lock it.

I open the door and slowly step over looking left and right before walking out, I make my way around the top half over the house before stepping down the steps. i step on the last step and come to the open living room and kitchen, Niall is sitting on a bar stool with his head in his hands, he looked like he was crying, why would he be crying?

I slowly make my way over to him, I take a seat next to him and put my hand on his shoulder, he jumped at my touch, and he looked up at me but looked down trying to hide his tears.

I lift his head to face me, I use my thumb to whip away the tears.

"Why are you crying?" I ask.

"It doesn't matter" he said getting up and walking up the steps, I sit there, thinking, why was he crying? He couldn't have been crying because of me, could he of? No he wouldn't have done what he has done if he felt something for me, all he wanted was "me" if you know what I mean.

Why? Why did I let him get to me? Why? Ugh, I place my head in my hands.

"Who the hell are you" said a voice from behind me.

I turn around and come face to face with.....