Chapter#24

"Louis this is the last time in asking. Where are we going?" I ask for the 100th time.

We have been driving for like 2 hours, and I really have to pee!

"That's good to know, and you're still not getting the answer" said Louis, looking back at me.

"Ugh" I groan.

I tap my foot on the car floor, waiting and waiting. God I really have to pee.

"Are we there yet" I ask.

"No" said Louis.

I groan again and pull out my new iPhone, plugging in my earphones and turning on my music.

I cross my legs trying to hold back my Edge to Pee.

"UGH, ARE WE THERE YET, I HAVE TO FUCKING PEE" I yelled, Ripping out my earphones.

Louis and James both laughed at me.

"Oh shut up" I Narrow my eyes at them.

"Ok whatever. Yes we are here" said Louis.

"Ugh, Finally" I yell, jumping out of the car and running to the door, too wherever we are. Swinging the door open and running to find the bathroom.

I try and run, still holding "it" not caring what or is around me, I just need the bathroom, NOW.

I finally find the bathroom. Slamming the door closed.

After I was done I washed my hands and re-opening the door.

Feeling Refreshed and Relieved.

"Ok, someone better them me where the hell we are o-" I started but stopped in Med Sentence when I walked into what I think is the living room.

Everyone is here. Harry, Scarlett, Lucy and Niall, and of course Louis and James.

"Ok what the hell is going on here" I ask putting my hands on my hips.

"Tori" I look in the direction of Scarlett. "You have to trust us ok, you aren't safe" she said.

"What do you mean, I'm not safe" I ask.

"Please, just please trust us" said Lucy walking up to me.

i put up both my arms to stop her from getting any closer. i shock my head.

"No, no don't. Leave me" I said, tears falling from my eyes.

"Tori plea-"

"NO" I yelled cutting her off.

I start passing around the room, running my hand through my hair, till I remember I had my beanie on. i throw my black beanie to the floor, re running my hands through my hair.

I want to see my brother" I asked while stopping the passing and turning to face everyone.

"I'm sorry, we can't let you see him" said Louis.

No, I want to see my brother, I just got him back. I need him.

"NO. I NEED HIM HERE, I JUST GOT HIM BACK, I HAVENT SEEN HIM IN 8 FUCKING YEARS. PLEASE!!!" i begged.

I need to see him, I just him back and I'm not losing him again. Tears were falling faster and harder, i was shaking. i look at everyone then to the front door. They must have got my idea.

i made a run for it.

"GET HER" yelled Louis.

i just about made it to the door, when four arms wrapped around me pulling me away from the door.

"NO, NO LET ME GO, I NEED TO SEE MY BROTHER" I scream trying to get out of their grasp.

Kicking, screaming, nothing could help me, I am a mess. I just got him back, why? why are they taking him away from me now?

The arms were removed from me and replaced with different arms, only one pear this time.

Whoever this was pushed me into the wall, where they hell that wall come from? They placed my hands above my head, they placed they head in the cock of my neck. I took a deep breath in and let it out slowly.

"Shh... in here baby" whispered the person, Niall.

I softened at the sound of his voice. Slowly my legs gave in, I fell to the floor bringing Niall with me. He picked me up, I wrapped my arms around his neck and drove my head into his neck, still lightly subbing. He kissed my four head, letting it linger for a moment.

i smile to myself. what is this guy doing to me, he can calm me in just a touch or with a simple thing like with him just talking, I'm heart beats when he's near me, when he touches me or hold, kisses...

It just... feels... right, like it's to be that way. We fit in each other like we are made for each other.