Chapter#77

Tori's Pov:

(Friday morning)

I role over in the bed, reaching out for Niall but find that his place is cold and empty. I open my eyes and sit up, looking around the room. Where is he? I throw the covers off my naked body and get up, making my where to the bathroom. He must be downstairs already. I turn the water to the shower on and wait for it to warm up. Jumping into the shower, i wash all the dirt away on my body and in my hair before turning the water off and stepping out, wrapping a trowel around my body. I walk out and over to the still not unpacked boxes filled with both mine and Niall's clothes, pulling out a write V-neck, and some gray sweat pants. Pulling on my black underwear and bra, i slip into my top and sweats, then pulling my some-what dry hair into a high ponytail. I walk back into the bathroom, brushing my teeth, then pulling on some sucks.

I sigh, walking out of the bedroom and down the stairs. I jump off the bottom step causing one of my sweat pant leg fall. I leave it the way it is, walking into the kitchen.

"Niall!" I call to him. No answer. I frown, where could he be? Out of the corner of my eye i see a paper. I pick the paper up, reading it.

Tori:

Went to the gym, got a match tonight xx.

Niall.

I smile at the note, putting it back down on the counter. I sigh to myself, looking at the boxes that are left. There's still a little of Unpacking to do still. I walk over to the one that's sitting by the back door, picking it up and placing it on the table beside me. I open the box, looking inside it. I laugh seeing that their the pictures that were placed around Niall's hou- old house. Niall said he's going to be putting the house up for sale soon. I pull one picture out of the box, it's a picture of him with Louis, and Harry. Their making funny faces at the camera. The next one is a picture of Harry and Lucy. Harry has his arms wrapped around Lucy's waist and her hands are placed on his chest like she's trying to push him a way as Harry's trying to give her a kiss. The sound of my phone ringing scares the hell out of me, causing me to drop the pictures in my hands. I groan, picking up the pictures and putting them back into the box.

I walk into the living room, picking up my phone and answering it.

"Hello"

"Hey, Tori" it's Scarlett.

"Hey" I laugh when I here her giggle and some movement on the line.

"Louis!" she yell. I laugh again. What is that boy doing?

"Louis, I'm on the phone." more movement, then what sounds like a door being slammed and locked.

"That'll teach him." We both laugh. "Sorry about that. So what are you doing today?"

"Nothing, just at home, unpacking. Niall's at the gym, he has a match tonight" I smile.

"Yeah that's right, we're all going" she tells me. "I should come over, we haven't hung out in like... ever" I agree, telling her that she should but she'll be helping me unpack. We say our goodbyes before hanging up.

~

"Hello" I hear Scar yell.

"Bedroom" I yell back to her. I hear foot steps walking up the stairs, then the bedroom door opening. I turn to her and smile.

"Hey" I pull her into a hug.

"Hey" she hugs me. She pulls out, taking her jacket off and throwing onto the newly made bed.

"So where do I start?" She asked. I look around the room. There clothes all over, and boxes.

"Anywhere you would like" She smiles nodding. I go back to unpacking the box i was working on, pulling out the clothes and putting them away into the closet.