Chapter#27

I hop out of the shower, throwing a towel around my body and letting my hair hang do my back. I lock the bathroom door and step out, Niall is nowhere in the room, he must be down with the others.

I walk over to my bag that's at the end of the bed and un-zip it, going through what I have brought with me.

I pull out a Gray Jumper, skinny jeans that are a light blue with a darker blue too and rips going down the legs and stopping just under my knees and Gray beanie.

I throw on the outfit and run a brush through my hair, grabbing my Straighter and turning it on on high, letting it warm up. After it was done, I run it through my hair. After doing my hair I pull out my makeup and putting on a light shade of Gray eye shadow and black eyeliner and Mascara. Fixing my hair and putting on the beanie and my gray vans too. I walk over the my bag and pull out the Fossil Charm Chain Necklace, that my mother gave me, it was her mothers, and he mother gave it to her, when she was my age. My nana is no longer with us. I hold back the tears by biting my bottom lip.

I walk out of the bedroom, getting a look of the upper half of the house that I was brought to yesterday night.

There are 5 doors, I'm guessing 3or4 are bedrooms and 1 is a bathroom. I want down the hall more and come to steps going down, I climb down them and come to a little hall way going left and right, go left and come to the living room I was in last night, there two big love sits and a coffee table, a big ass flat screen TV and a fire place on the wall. The living room is more to the right while the walking area where the front door is more on the left side, and a small wall to break them apart a bit. I walk around the wall and come to see a eating area, the walls are window (like in twilight, if you have watched the movies you will know what I'm talking about) the windows go all around the one wall and then it comes to the kitchen walls, I walk into the kitchen and get a look around there, not much I can say about it, it's a kitchen, but Big! This place is really big.

I turn and corner and come to another sitting area, but this time, there are people. Louis, Scarlett, Harry, Lucy and Niall are all sitting around talking. Lucy looks up at me and smiles, I smile back and keep moving on the looking around. The walls in that sitting area are the same that was in the eating area. I really like it here, to tell you the truth. I would like to live here someday.

I have seen the lower half of the house and only one of the rooms in the upper half.

"How do you like that place" Said Scarlett scaring the shit out of me. I jump back a bit and turn to her, and see that's it's her and Lucy.

"Bloody hell, you scared me" i yell.

They both laughed.

"So... do you like it here" they both ask.

I nodded

"It's nice, and big" I said looking around the room we are in.

I walk over to the chair and take a seat in it, they do the same. We say silent for the time being till I broke it.

"Why am I here anyway" I ask.

They both look from me to each other a couple times before Lucy spoke.

"You aren't safe, so we brought you here, to keep you safe" she answered. That I don't get, why? Why am I not safe?

I don't get that though, why am I not safe" I ask

"We can't tell you that, because we do really know that, but I would ask Niall or Louis, they should know. Now weather they tell you is a different story" said Scar.

I nodded.

"Where are we?" I ask.

"I'm afraid we can't tell you that, we were told not to" answered Scar again.

I nod.

I really don't get this, why am I not safe, why can't I know where we are? What the hell is going on here? I can't contact anyone out of this house, and to make it all worst, I can't see my brother. I just got him back for crying out loud, and now I can't see him! I hate this.

"Hey" said Lucy. "You want to see something really cool" she asked. Both her and Scar had smirks on their faces, I was scared, what were they going to show me?

I don't know what is it?" I asked.

They both groan and grab me by my wrist and drag me up the stairs and down the hall. We come to a door at the very end on the hall, both Scar and Lucy standing on either side of me still smirking. Really what's on the other side of this door?

"Open it" whispered Scarlett. I look at her like she's crazy or something. She told me to open it again.

"Ugh" I groan grabbing the door knob, I twist it open and the door open slowly, when the door open all the way my mouth dropped to the floor. its every girls dream to have something like this in there room, I never did, well I did, but I never had enough to fill it, maybe just I couple shelf's and racks but that's it.

I walk into the room to the middle and look around, I spin as I look at everything. For fucking real, no one fucking touch me, I never want to wake up!