Chapter#28

"Oh my GOD" I squeal turning to face Scar and Lucy.

"Do you like it" asked Lucy. i look at her and give her a look as to say "are you fucking kindling me"

"Like it. That's an understatement. I love it" I laugh, they laughed with me. i walk around taking all of it in. I'm standing to a little girls dream Closet, YES a closet, as in shoes and ALOT of fucking clothes.

I run my hand alone the clothes and then shoes that are placed nicely under it all. There are racks and more racks of clothes and shelves of shoes, of all styles, from flat to sneakers, you name it, and it was all here. I'm walking through my heaven right now. I'm may not be that girly girly but I do love my clothes!

I walk to the back and see, a fucking changing room, a changing room! This is too much in one day.

"Guess what" Asked Scar, breaking my from my thoughts.

"What?" i ask still looking at everything.

"This. All this, is yours... and ours" she said. i shot in her direction.

"WHAT!" I said maybe a little too loud.

The both laugh.

"It's yours" said Lucy.

My mouth drop even more then it was before, I look around again. This is all mine, and theirs too. Scar broke me from my thoughts again.

"And this" she walked over to a curbed top thing and opened "we did some shopping, and got you something things that we thought you might like" she said standing back and smiling.

Lucy walks over to us and smiles. i look at both of them and smile

I love you guys" I said.

"We love you too" the both said hugging me, I hug them back. I really like having friends that aren't guys, I'm the only girl in "my" group of friends, yeah the guys there have girlfriends, but they NEVER come out to hang with us, some of the girlfriends there go to school with me, but they don't know that, and I would just love to keep it that way.

I pull out of the hug and turn my head left and right getting another look of the room, I let a deep breath in and out.

"Want go for a swim "asked Scar. I look at her

"There's a pool" I asked.

"Yeah, and a beach. Haven't you seen the back yet.

I shock my head.

'No" I answer.

"Well, that's get out swim suits on and get down there "yelled Lucy, I laugh, who gave her sugar this morning?

Scar and Lucy walk over a rack that held swim suits. i just stand there not knowing what i should do.

"Tori you coming" asked Scar look over her shoulder at me.

I don't have a swim suit" i said shyly.

She laughed.

Then went back to get her swim suit. She looked from me and then back at the rack of swim suits.

"Here wear this one. And remember, all this is yours too" she said throwing my item.

I look at what she gave me, it's a plan white two peace, the top is a bow and the bottoms are just white, it's cute but I'm not too sure about it *whispers* my scars you know!

I'm sure I'll be fine. I walk over to the changing room and step in, striping down and putting on the swim suit. After I was done I walked out to see Scar and Lucy in there swim suits too. I smile at them and they smile back.

"Ready" asked Lucy

I and Scar both nodded and Lucy walked out, I was about to follow till Scarlett stopped me.

"Tori please don't do that to yourself" she said looking down at my left hip. I put my hand over it and look down at my feet.

"Did Niall make you do that" she asked. I shook my head from left to right.

"Then who did" she went on.

I bit my bottom lip to stop myself from crying.

"Can we please not talk about it please" i whisper.

She nodded and pulled me alone with her.

I don't know if I'm ready to say why I cut, but I know I'll tell her and Lucy soon. Just not now, it's not the time!