Chapter#64

Tori's pov:

(Tuesday)

I watch as Niall walks out of my bedroom door. Why didn't I tell him? Why didn't I just spit it out? Why? Niall means everything to me and I just let him walking away without telling him-that there is still a chance between us.

I had got to do a lot of thinking in the bathroom last night- I thought about how much he means to me and how much I think I mean to him. How far he and I have gotten. All the things that have been said to one another, from him saying "Your Mine" to me saying "I never want to see you again" all the things that have been said and all the things that have been done. All of those things has gotten us to where we are right now-in a fight. I hate fighting with him-it breaks my heart. I love Niall with everything that I have in me. In ways that he doesn't know of, he has changed im no longer that girl that hides in the shadows. I stand up for myself and I don't take other peoples shit anymore, all my life I have put up with my moms, dads, and the kids' at school shit.

But now... I don't.

Sighing to myself I pull out my white ripped skinny jeans and a white top that show my tummy along with a blue plaid top. I throw the clothes on my bed then walk into the bathroom for a shower. I strip down turning on the water to warm it up before jumping in. After washing my hair and body I jump out and wrap a trowel around me.

Walking out I walk over to the window to close the curtains but before I could close them I see Niall walking down the path. I thought he left already? I push the thought aside closing the curtains and walking over to the bed throwing on the clothes and doing my hair and makeup. I walk out of the bathroom grabbing my phone, and beg before walking out of my room and into Annabelle's

"Belle" I lightly shake her. "Time to get up"

"But I don't want to" she whines. I laugh.

"Come on, I'll walk you to school" I say.

"Ok" she jumps out of bed.

"K get dressed and do your hair, and teeth" I say walking out of her room closing the door behind me. I make my way down the steps and into the kitchen, my mother is sitting at the table with a cup of tea on the table beside her.

"Can we talk?" she ask as I take a sit beside her.

"What's there to talk about" I huff at her.

"I want to say I'm sorry for the things I said last night. I shouldn't have said them" I look at her.

"Do you think that all it going to take for me to forgive you- a simple 'sorry' well guess what? It's not!" Snap getting up and walking over to the sink to get a cup of water before I walk Annabelle to school.

"Tori I'm sorry. I know what I did was wrong-"she started.

"DAMN RIGHT WHAT YOU DID WAS WRONG. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HIM AND YOUR SAYING I CANT SEE HIM ANYMORE. YOU NEVER EVEN GAVE HIM A CHANCE. MOTHER I LOVE HIM, HOW DO YOU THINK IT WOULD FEEL IF YOUR MOTHER SAID YOU COULDN'T SEE THE ONE THAT YOU LOVED?" I ask.

"I would be upset yes." She answers me.

"Yeah so how do you think I'm feeling right now? And James, you have known him for years now and you're just telling me that I can't see him anymore too, if anything you should be thanking him- he helped me get through my cutting, and when I stopped eating he was the one that got me eating again"

I walk back over to the table and pick up my beg and put my phone in my back pocket.

"Just really think about it mother" I walk out but turn back.

"Oh, and I know what father did to you" I slam the kitchen door then walk over to the steps.

"Belle" I yell up to her.