Chapter#8

It's been a week since I got away from Niall, yeah I know what you're thinking; why didn't he come after me, will let's just say he "tried"

FLASHBACK:

"What? So he just kissed you, then tried to kidnap you, but you got away but ended up at his house!"

Said James more confused than ever.

I nodded.

It's been maybe 5 hours since I left Nialls house, it's now 4 in the morning. I invited James over because I didn't want to be alone at home.

"And he locked you in a room" he added.

I nod.

"Wow, I never took Niall to be that way!"

"Same, I thought he was sweet and loving. Ha defiantly not" I laughed.

*BANG...*BANG...*BANG*

I jump at the sudden loud sound.

James stood up, I did the same, and he pulled me behind him walking to the door.

Three more loud bangs came from the front door, I knew who it was, Niall.

I cling to the back of James t-shirt, hiding. James hand slowly moved to the door, unlocking it and swinging it open, relieving the one person I really didn't want to see right now.

It's not that I hate Niall, it's just he scared me. When he was angry he wasn't himself, he's eyes weren't the beautiful blue they were, there were clouded to a dark blue, that showed hatred and evil.

His breathing is off, he's chest would move up and down in a fast past, he just wasn't himself. That's how he was right now.

"Hand her over" yelled Niall.

"No" James yelled back.

More words were said/yelled but I tried to block them out.

Next thing I knew, I was sliding across the living room floor, I was pushed with so much force that I hit my hand on the wall behind me.

I look up to see both Niall and James on the floor, James straddling Niall, throw punches at him, one after the other.

I sat there watching, blood all over Niall and James.