Chapter#34

Nialls POV:

I have come to think that I have lost Tori for good now, but I want to think otherwise, but I just can't!

Everything that she has gone through since she came into my life, her brother coming back, and her finding out about her brother.

I know for a fact, she's going to ask if I know really why her brother left that day, and I don't know if I'll be able to tell her the truth, it will only kill her more, on the inside.

But I part of me says that she needs to know the truth so she can get through it, and face what's yet to come after.

But the really question is- will she get through it?

Your to take Challenges, and face them with all that you got, get in front of them and not let them get to you.

God I should really Practice what I preach.

I get up going to look for Tori, I'm going to get her back, or at least try and see what I can't do to make you forgive me.

I walk up to the room that Tori and I are to be sharing at the moment, but she's not in there, I walk over to the bedroom bathroom and open it, she's not in there.

Where the hell is she? Maybe the other bathroom that's upstairs. I open that bathroom door, and she's not in there either!

Umm. If I was Tori, where would I go?

"Hahaha" I heard some laughter coming from behind the door, which I haven't gotten to looking behind.

I walk over to it, I was just about to open it when it opened, Lucy and Scarlett came out laughing, but they soon stopped when they saw me!

Lucy just walked off down the hall, where Scarlett stayed looking at me with a look in her face that could kill!

Only if they could!

"You hurt her, I swear to fucking god, you won't be having kids" she whispered/yelled at me, poking me really hard in the chest.

I simply nod, and she walks off in the same direction that Lucy did just moments before.

I push the door open to this room that will not be name if what it is, because I simply just don't know what it is.

The door fully opened and I come to see, a walk in closet! Wow. Knowing Lucy, she would have one of these.

"Tori" I call out.

No answer.

"Tori I know you're in there" I said.

I was about to walking when she came around the corner, eyes red and puffy, for crying I'm guessing, she's in white high wasted rip short shorts, a white tank top tucked in, and A Cardigan tip jacket thing, her hair is in a messy type pony, no makeup or shoes.

"Tori I-"

"Save it Niall, I don't want to hear how sorry you are. All I wanted was the truth, and I got it" she said cutting me off, then walked around me and down the hall.

I watched her walk away, I wanted to run after her, but I know better. She needs her time, then I'll go and try to talk to her.

I lean on the wall behind me and slide down it. I don't just want to "try" and talk to her, I want to talk to her, and I want to have her in my arms, give her kisses, and tell her how much I love her.

But that's not going to happen, she hates me.