Chapter#44

"Thank you" I lean into him. Our hands on joined and my head is on his shoulder, we're walking back up to the house.

"Thank you for everything, you have no idea, what you have done for me" I thank him again.

"There's no need to be thanking me" he kissed the too of my head. I miss when he does that!

"Yes, I have to" I said looking up at him. " you have done me for me then anyone has done for me in a life time"

He stopped walking and turned to face me, his hands in mine and mine in his, I look up and him and he looks down at me. He eyes are glowing in the moon light, and his smile is Sparkling.

"See this" he played with the promise ring he gave me moments before.

"Yeah" I smile down at it.

"This is just the Beginning, there so much more that I want to give and share with you" he kisses my hand with the ring on it " and only you, princess" he added.

I smile at the word "princess" I'm his princess and he's my prince.

"And I want to share a lot more with you too" I pull him into a hug

I wrapt arms around him and he wrapped his around me, I hold him tight, I never want to let him go, I want to stay like this forever, just the feeling I get for it, is enough to send me over the hills in joy!

"Please dont ever leave me" i whisper.

"Never. i love you" he whispered back.

we pull out of the hug, i re-join our hands and we both walk back into the house. when we get back into ther house, the lights are all off and the house is silent.

"where is everyone" i ask swithing on a light.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" everyone yells, jumping open from where they were "hiding" i jump in fear at first, but then laugh.

"what are you guys doing" i laugh. was this for me.

"thowing you a party. you said you never had a birthday in you life-whitch i find hard to believe" said Harry.

"wow, guy, you really didnt have to do all this for me" i look around the room, theres a big ass food table and with drinks from water to wine on it. there a T.V with a dance game on, and i shit load more games on the table, bolloons hung up and on the floor. it... i love it.

"yes we did, we needed to show you what its like to really have a birthday party" laugh Lucy.

Lucy and Scar both wlked up to me and gave me a really tight hug, i hugged them tighter.

i hug Louis and James, then last Harry, thanking them, then walking over to the drinks table and grabbing a cooler.

i turn to them an hold the drink up "let the get this Party started"