Chapter#70

Tori's pov:

Both Niall and I walk up to my front door hand in hand. I can't believe that I'm going to be telling my mother that I'm going to be moving in with Niall. I have no clue how she going to take it, let along if she going to except it. She doesn't know Niall that well- but I don't know him like I should as well.

I pull out the key to my door unlocking it and swinging the door open. Niall and I step into the house and I close the door behind us.

I throw the keys on the table by the door kicking off my shoes as Niall does the same and follows me into the living room where my mother sat watching her shows.

"Hey mother" I call to her as both me and Niall take a seat.

"Hey sweetie. Hi Niall" Niall gave her a little wave. I think he's a bit scared of how my mother is going to take it-us moving in together. But Niall is 19 turning 20 in a couple months and I'm 18 so I can do whatever I may please without my mother consent first. But still... she is my mother.

"Mother me and Niall have something we would like to tell you" my mother's face went a little pale when I told her that.

"Oh god, you're not p-"I cut her off.

"No, mother, god no" Niall laughs.

"Maybe in a year or two" I hear Niall mumble so only I can hear. I gasp.

"Oh thank heavens" my mother sighs in relief.

I look over to Niall and Niall looks over at me. He gave me nod and I smile looking back to my mother.

"Were moving in together" I tell her.

My mother's small smile that was on her face was no longer on it. It fell with the words that came out of my mouth.

"Sweetie, may I speck with Niall... alone please" I look to Niall to ask if it was ok and he nodded telling me it was.

"Yeah" I get up and walk into the kitchen.

Why would my mother want to talk to Niall, Alone. Is she going to flip on him? God I hope not. I walk over to the kitchen table and take a seat crossing my legs and leaning on my elbow. I hope my mother is ok with Niall and me moving in together.

Niall's Pov:

I watch Tori walk into the kitchen then turn back to her mother who sitting on the couch in front me.

"Niall" she started looking down at her hands. "I myself would not move in with someone that I have not known for a while. But I'm not Tori. Now if you're willing to promise me that you will take care of her and look after her, then I will allow it" she says looking back up at me.

"I can promise you that I'll do way more than care and look after her. I'll do anything to put a smile on her face" I smile.

She looks at me as if she was trying to learn everything about me. If she would just ask me a questioned I would be willing to answer whatever it may be.

"What do you do for a living?" she asked as if she was reading my mind.

"Boxing" I tell her "I'm a champion boxing"

She smiles and I smile back. She gets up walking over to me. I stand to my feet as she makes it over to me.

"Niall" I nod. "Treat her right"

She walked away and into the kitchen. I get up and Tori walks out of the kitchen.

"What happen?" she asked walk over to me. I smile at her and she smiles back.