Chapter#67

Tori's pov:

After signing a couple papers I was on my way. I had to get ready for this... I don't know what to call it. Is this 'thing' that Niall talking me out on, a date? Or is it something different? ... I'll have to find out.

I walk up to the front door on my house and pull out my key unlocking the door and relocking it after I step inside. I kick off my shoes walking to the living room. As I walk into the living room I stop to see my mother sitting on the couch in tears. I look to Annabelle who is sitting on the floor.

I look in between my mother and my sister. Why is my mother crying?

"Bell" she looked up at me. "Go up to your room please"

"Why" she ask.

"Annabelle" I warn. "Room"

She slowly stood to her feet scared because of the tone I used on her. I have never yelled at her.

I watch as she makes her way up the steps and into her room slamming the door behind her. I turn back to my mother who is already look up at me.

"You didn't have to yell at her" she told me. I brush that off walking over to her and sitting down next to her.

"Mother way are you crying? Why have you been crying?" I ask putting a hand on her should

She lend forward putting her elbows on her knees and her head in her hand shaking her.

"I did everything I could" she whispered more to herself and not to me.

What is she talking about?

"I didn't want you to know" she looks up at me. Her eyes are bloodshot and puffy.

How long has she been crying?

"How did you find out" she asked.

My breath cote in my throat. What am I to tell her?

"Tori?" she questioned. "Who told you?"

I look down at my hands. I'm just going to have to tell her.

"J-Jason" I whisper.

"... Jason" I look up at her. She got up from the couch and started pacing.

"How?" she asked. She stopped pacing when I didn't answer her.

"Tori"

I sigh.

"Mother, you're going to want to sit down" I tell her.

She looks at my questionably before walking over and taking a seat next to me.

"Tori, I want to know what happen well I was gone. No leaving things out I want everything" I nod.

I take a couple breathes before I speck.

"Well the story starts before you even left. It started that night you didn't get home till 3am and Annabelle was at a friend's" I start.

"Ok" she nods for me to go on.

I told her everything that happened that night at the boxing area and then so on. From the day at the gym to the day we came back from the summer house. All the little things that were told and saw. Nothing was a secret anymore, she knew it all. I even told how I felt about everything. I knew that after this I would never be able to see anyone of them, but I won't let that happen. I'm eighteen she can't tell me what to do anymore.

"i-i..." she started.

"Mother, I know that you're going to tell me that I can't see anyone of them again, but I'm going to tell you this. I'm eighteen, you can't..." I look down at my hands.