Chapter#42

Niall took me outside and out to the side of the pool.

"We're not going swimming are we" I ask while laughing a little.

"No" he laughed with me.

He looked out at the beach, I took this time to look at him, study him, to tell you the truth, we have just about known each other for a month, and I still haven't gotten a good look at him.

I study him closely, his face has a hint of laughter and sadness, and I can't help but feel like I'm the one that is making him feel that way. I don't mean to make him feel that way. Ugh... I really don't know... I haven't been myself lately, well, no one has.

"What you thinking about" he knocked me out of my thoughts.

"I...us" I tell the truth, there's no point on hiding it from him.

"Us?" He questions.

"Yeah. Like, look at you, you're sad and..." I started.

"What makes you think I'm sad" he cut me off.

"I don't know? I don't even know how I feel right now, you know" I Admit.

"You know, well, I know and all of them in there" he points back to the house. "You haven't been yourself, and I think you should let something's out that you have been keeping up inside if you"

I know what he's talking about, but I don't want to let them out, I'm afraid he'll hate me or something! I know he won't, but that's always something that I'll think.

"You'll hate me after" I whispered.

"I won't hate you, I'll never hate you" he grabbed my hand. I look down at it and sigh, I re-move my hand from his and sit done, putting my feet in the pool. He sat down beside me, but didn't say anything.

"I won't hate you... If anything, I'll love you more" he admits.

What?

"You'll love me more" I question.

"Yeah, I know, that sound I little but off, but it's true" he sighs "I don't know what we are, and it's killing me, I want to be able to hold you in my arms, and kiss you, tell you how much I love you. And grow old with you" he whispered the last part.

I look over at him. A smile grows on my face, even know how old that line was, it still makes my heart beat fast!

And... As funny as it may be, I want to grow old with him too.

I laugh a little.

"What? It's true" he laughed.

I stop laughing and look back over at

Him. I grab his hand and hold it tight.

He looks at our joined hands then up at me, I smile at him, and he smiles back.

I look down at ours hands, they fit together perfectly.

"Niall" I whisper.

"Yeah" he whispered back.

"Kiss me" I plead.

I want to feel his lips on mine, I want to feel his touch. Its tough Loving him, but in the end I know it's all for the better.

His placed his hand around the back of my neck, and joined our lips. The feeling I have longed for to be back. The feeling that I get when our lips are as one... There aren't any words to put it in, and if I had words, that would be sad.

Our lips moved together prefect.

"I love you" I said against his lips.

"I love you more"....