Chapter#31

Here I sit on the side lines of the pool watching everyone swim around, having water fights and throwing someone in every 1o Seconds.

I really wasn't in to mood to swim anymore, for one- I haven't eaten in just about 2 days. Shh don't tell James, hey speaking about James, where the hell is he? I didn't see him when I came down this morning.

Harry swam over to me, joining me on the side.

"Hey. We haven't talked another "hi"s and "hey"s here and there" he said.

"Yeah. Hey have you seen James" I asked.

"Yeah he went to the gym" he answered.

I nodded.

"So Tori, tell me about yourself"

I laugh a little.

"Ok well you know my name, so I'm 17 turning 18 this Saturday, I LIVE for video games, I'm puck and girly all at the same time. And ... Oh and I LOVE chocolate icing"

"Your birthdays' tomorrow" he said.

I nod. I'm not one for doing things for my birthday, yet again no one in my family ever through me a party for it.

"Aren't you happy" he asked.

"Not really" I said playing with my fingers.

"Way? It's your birthday for crying out loud"

"To tell you the truth Harry" I started "I never had a so call 'birthday party'" I said using air quotes.

"What!" He said Surprised.

Well like I said my family never through me one.

"You have never had a birthday party" he asked.

I shook my head.

"Nope" I said popping the "p"

He didn't say anything after that, I look over at him and see that he's look ahead with a smirk on his face. What the hell!

I laugh.

"What you smirking at" I laugh.

"Oh nothing" he said still smirking.

I just shook my head getting up and head for the house. I was tried and I wanted to go have a nap before dinner.

"Tori, where you going" yelled Niall.

I look over at him.

"I'm tried. I'm going to take a nap" I yelled to him. He nodded and went back to the game of water ball that they were playing.