Chapter#38

"So how are we going to get her outta the house, while we set everything up" asked Louis.

"Um, well I asked her if we could talk, after her shower" I say.

"Are you giving her gift" whispered Louis.

I shook my head, no.

"no, we're just going to talk" I breathe.

"Ok, so Niall you talk with her, out... On the beach, and Harry you bring in everything from the car, James you help him and Louis, you are on food and drinks." Said Lucy, throwing demands all over the place.

Everyone nods and gets to work, I have to wait for Tori.

"Wait what are you two going to do" I ask, Lucy and Scarlett, who are just standing there smile and talking.

"We are going to pick out any outfit for Tori to wear" the both squeal running up the stairs giggling. Girls. I shake my head and walk off to the kitchen.

"Hey Louis" I call to him.

His back is facing me and by the looks of it, he's making some kind of drink.

God only knows why Lucy put Louis to food and drinks!

"Hey Nialler" he smiled looking over his shoulder.

"So when are you giving Tori her gift" he asked.

"Well, umm... I'm planning on taking her out to the beach, and then yeah" I answer.

He walks over with whatever he just made and placed it on the food table.

He whipped off his hands and took a seat next to me on the bar stool.

"So what are you going to say" he giggle in a girl tone.

God leave it up to Lou, to be the girl.

I laugh.

"I'm not telling you"

"Oh coommee oonn, Niall, pleeeaaasse" he begged.

"No, to tell you the truth, I don't know what I'm going to say really" I Confess.

"Well, mate, speak from the heart, what comes from the heart, truly means what it means" he said putting his finger on my heart and then walking away.

Speak from the heart, I think I have heard that before , it is it something like "go with what your heart" I don't know, but either way they both mean go with your heart.