Chapter#81: The End

(One year later)

"I do" Niall smiles, catching a hold of my hips, bringing me closer to him. I laugh, joining our lips together. Claps file the room, as everyone stands to their feet. It's been one year since AnaMay has gotten out of 'jail' and had her beautiful, baby boy. Hunter Jay Andrews. Everything has been great, AnaMay has found someone, and is happy. Niall and I are now married.

Oh! He asked me about three months after AnaMay had Hunter. And just two months ago, we found out that we're having a baby. Yup. Im four months. Niall couldn't be more happier, along with me.

You are probably wondering about Jason. Well, he's still in jail, and will be for awhile.

Niall gave up on boxing when we found out about the baby. He said he wanted to be here for me and our child.

I'm take a homeschooling program, so I'm able to finish my schooling, and still have this baby.

Everything has been normal since the last time everything went down. Niall and I have been just living life and taking what it throws in front of us. I couldn't be any happier.

Everyone is still together. Harry and Lucy are getting married, and Louis and Scarlett have a little one. Cole. He's three months.

My mom is seeing this guy, that I still have yet to met. I'm meeting him today though.

Niall and I pull away from the kiss, turning to everyone. I smile, holding onto Niall's hand.

"I'm married!" I yell out to everyone. Niall laughs, lifting me up. I scream out, grabbing a hold of him.

"Niall!" I yell. "Put me down" ...

_____

THE END!

I just really wanted to end this book already. I got tried of it and stuff...