Chapter 38

The original recording date for Wild Life was during July and August of 1971 but for story purposes I'm changing that~Emma

Alice's P.O.V

September 20, 1971

It was a week since Stella was born. During that week, gathered up some members for Wings. Today was our first day in the studio and my first time meeting all the band members. I was to meet Paul at Abbey Road in half an hour.

"Mom, are you sure you're okay watching Stella for a bit?" I asked. I asked because it was just Mabel at home since dad was at work and Helen was out with Ethel and Mary.

"Yes sweetheart. Now go and make some wonderful music with your wonderful husband" Mabel said. I smiled and kissed her on the cheek.

"I'll see you later mom. Stella, mommy will be back soon with daddy" I said. I kissed my daughter's forehead. I grabbed my bag and made my way to Abbey Road.

~

As soon as I got to Abbey Road, I found Paul sitting outside having a smoke. As soon as he saw me, he smiled and his eyes lit up.

"There you are, my darling wife. I was starting to wonder if you were even going to show up" Paul said

"I'm sorry. I just had to make sure mom was alright with Stella for a couple hours" I said. Paul wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him.

"You look beautiful today" Paul said. I smiled and grabbed the cigarette from him. I took a puff from it.

"Thanks. You look incredibly handsome. I think it's the hair" I said, running my fingers through it. Paul took the cigarette from me. He took one last puff from it, and put it out.

"Thanks, love. Can I have a kiss? I haven't had one since this morning" Paul said. I smirked and wrapped my arms around his neck, lacing my fingers in his hair.

"I'm sure you don't need a kiss from me every single minute of every single day" I teased him.

"Actually, I do. Now come here" Paul said. He pressed his lips to mine. After a minute or so, we pulled away from each other.

"So, are you going to introduce me to our band mates?" I asked

"Of coarse. They've been waiting to meet you all week" Paul said. He grabbed my hand and led me inside.

~

Once we were inside, there were two other men inside setting up their instruments.

"Fellas, I have someone I'd love you to meet" Paul said. The two men turned around and looked at me.

"This is my lovely wife Alice. She'll be playing piano and keyboard. Alice, this is Denny Seiwell and Denny Laine" Paul said. I smiled and waved at them.

"It's nice to meet both of you" I said.

"You too Alice. Paul told us all about you" Denny S said.

"He can't shut up about you actually" Denny L said.

"Is that so?" I said looking at Paul. He just smirked and shrugged.

"Let's get started, yeah?" Paul said.

~

I was setting up my keyboard when Denny Laine walked up to me.

"Paul says you're an excellent piano player" he said

"Well, he's my husband. He has to say things like that" I said

"I trust what Paul says. I bet you're piano skills are amazing" Denny said

"Well thank you. I don't know how my keyboard skills are though as I don't play it as often as the piano" I said. Paul walked over to us.

"Are we ready?" he asked. Both Denny and I nodded.

"Let's blow the roof off of this place" I said.

~

Right now, we were doing a cover of Love is Strange. Paul and I sang together and we never broke eye contact. As I played and sang, I swayed my hips to the music. I could tell that it was really getting Paul going. He was giving me the look he always gave me just before we have sex. Why do I feel like he's going to call a break when the song is done?

When I wasn't looking at Paul, I was looking at my fingers to make sure that I was playing the correct keys. There was one point I looked in the direction of Denny Laine and I caught him watching me before he looked away. Soon we were finished up with the song.

"Okay. Let's take a ten minute break" Paul said. He walked over to me and grabbed my hand. He led me out of the room.

"Paul, where are we going?" I asked

"To find some privacy. Seeing you move your hips like that really gets me going, love" Paul said. We eventually found an empty room. Once inside, Paul shut and locked the door. He started unbuttoning his shirt.

"I think I can make you cum in ten minutes" Paul said

"Paulie, you can make me cum three times in ten minutes" I said.

~

After ravishing each other during our break, we got back to recording more songs. This only lasted for an hour until everyone decided that it was time to go home.

"Paulie, I'll wait for you outside" I said. Paul nodded and gave me a kiss. I made my way outside and sat down on the steps.

"Is it alright if I join you?" I heard a voice. I looked up and saw Denny.

"Yeah. Of coarse" I said. He smiled and sat down beside me.

"You did great today" Denny said

"Thanks. You were great too" I said. He smiled in return.

"So how long have you and Paul been married?" Denny asked

"Three years. We've been together for eight" I said.

"Well I can see why he married you. You're really pretty" Denny said

"Thanks. Do you have a lucky girl in your life?" I asked

"Not at the moment" Denny said

"Well, I'm sure you'll find someone who will give you all the love in the world" I said

"I hope so. It was nice meeting you today. I can't wait to make more music together" Denny said

"Me either" I said. Denny got up and left just as Paul came outside.

"Are you ready to go home?" Paul said, grabbing my hand and helping me stand.

"Yeah" I said. With that, Paul and I began our walk home. I thought about today and how fun it was making music with the boys, and how friendly Denny seemed. I think we're going to be good friends.