Chapter 140

Alice's P.O.V

We got back to the hotel. Paul and I were about to strip off our clothes, when Linda stopped us.

"Hold on, you two. Can we do something a bit different tonight?" she said.

"What were you thinking Linda?" I asked. She went to fetch something from her bag, and came back with her camera.

"I'd like to photograph you two together" she said. Paul and I looked at each other.

"What do you say, love?" Paul asked. I smiled and looked back to Linda.

"Be our guest Lin" I said.

"Alright then. Let's get started, shall we?" she said.

~

Paul and I laid on the bed, still clothed, while Linda was getting ready.

"Y'know, I'd never thought that we'd ever be professionally photographed having sex" Paul said.

"Me neither, but it's still just for our eyes to see" I said. Linda joined us again.

"Alright, you two ready to start?" Linda asked. Both Paul and I nodded.

"Alright. I want you two to start off by kissing each other" Linda said. Paul leaned in and pressed a passionate kiss to my lips. I heard the clicking of the camera.

"Paul, I want you to pull the top of Alice's dress down" Paul did just that, and now my breasts were exposed.

"Now fondle her breasts" Linda said. Paul cupped my breasts, and gave them a gentle squeeze. I let out a gasp.

"Start kissing one of her breasts" Paul started kissing my right breast while he kept his hand on the left. After a few kisses, he took my nipple in his mouth. I let out a moan and started running my fingers through his hair.

"That's perfect. Now do that same to the other one Paul" Linda said. Paul's mouth moved from my right breast to the left, and he gave it the same amount of attention.

"I want you two to strip each other now, but slowly, and I want you two to stare into each other's eyes as you do" Paul and I both stood on our knees, and looked at each other. He gave me a smile as he slid my dress down my body. Once the dress was off of me, it was my turn to undress Paul. I started to unbutton his shirt. Once that was off, the next thing was his pants. I unbuckled his belt, and unzipped his pants. I slowly pulled them down his legs.

"Alice, lay down on your back. Paul, I want you to remove her underwear but leave her boots on" Linda said. Paul hooked his fingers under the waist band of my panties. I lifted up my legs so he could take them off of me.

"Alice, can you spread your legs?" I did what Linda asked. "Good. Paul, I want you to start kissing her thighs" Paul's lips softly grazed against my thighs. Every few kisses, he kissed close to where I wanted him to be. This lasted for another minute or so.

"Now lick her" I let out a gasp when Paul's tongue brushed against my clit. As he pleased me with his tongue, I looked over at Linda. She was watching the entire scene through her camera, snapping pictures every few seconds.

"Is she nice and wet Paul? Does she taste good?" Linda asked.

"Yes she does. She tastes devine" Paul said. He continued to lick me until I came. Paul sat up on his knees, smirking down at me in satisfaction.

"Okay. Alice, can you pull down his boxers please?" Linda said. I wasted no time in doing so. Paul's hard cock sprang up.

"Start sucking that gorgeous cock of his" I brought him up to my lips, and slowly took him into my mouth. Paul groaned in pleasure. I felt him grip my hair. That only urged me to go faster.

"Fuck" he muttered.

"That feel good Paul? You like it when she sucks your cock like that?" Linda said

"Yeah. She knows just how I like it" Paul said. I glanced up at him. His face was contorting in pleasure, telling me he was about to cum.

"Shit, I'm gonna cum, baby. You want me to cum don't you?" Paul urged me. I sucked him off as hard as I could until he came in my mouth. I swallowed what was in my mouth. Paul still had some cum dripping down his cock.

"Linda, do you want to help clean me up?" Paul asked. She set down her camera and kneeled in front of Paul. She licked up the cum from his cock. After, she stood back up and grabbed her camera.

"Now, I want you two to fuck each other as hard as you possibly can" Linda said.

"Any position you prefer us to be in?" I asked. She nodded her head and then helped position us. I was on my back and Paul was on his knees, holding one of my legs above his shoulder and the other at his side.

"Good, this way I can see your cock fucking her pussy. Now fuck" Linda said. We didn't need to be told twice. Paul pushed himself inside me. He fucked me as hard as he could, which made the pleasure I was feeling so exquisite.

"Paul"

"Oh, Alice"

Linda took a few more pictures before she set the camera down, and stripped off her clothes. She sat on one of the chairs and spread her legs.

"Watching you two made me so wet" she said. She brought her hand to her pussy and started rubbing herself. The three of us were moaning uncontrollably and rather loudly. My walls tightened around Paul, indicating I was close. I could feel his cock start to twitch.

"Are you two gonna cum?" Linda asked. Both of us nodded.

"Mmm, cum in her pussy Paul. Fill her up. Alice, you cum all over his cock and milk him dry" Linda said.

"Ah!" Both Paul and I screamed in pleasure. We both reached our peaks of pleasure and rode them out. Shortly after, Linda screamed out. The three of us took a moment to catch our breaths.

"Great photoshoot you two" Linda said. There was a moment of silence before we all broke out in laughter.