*IMPORTANT* fanfiction awards!!

Okay so I am very happy to announce that I have been nominated into the fanfiction awards under the category "best magcon/ogoc fanfiction" for Baby Blue Eyes. Even though some of you already know about it, I wanted to make this update so all of you have the right information!

If you want to read it all on the official page, here is the link to their account: @thefanfictionawards OTHERWISE just keep reading!

Voting is very simple and unlimited.

You MUST have the Wattpad app on your phone in order to participate in voting for your favorites because you will need to inline comment next to the book you want to vote for UNDER THE RIGHT CATEGORY.

Voting is open from February 19th (11:59 PM) to March 11th (11:59 PM).

So, with that being said, here's what you'll need to do if you wish to vote for Baby Blue Eyes:

1. Go to @thefanfictionawards page and go to the Voting- Open chapter.

2. Go to the 'Best Magcon/OGOC Fanfiction' category and find Baby Blue Eyes.

3. Once you find the inline comment next to 'Baby Blue Eyes by supwilk' click on it and comment '+1' AS MANY TIMES AS YOUR LITTLE HEART DESIRES :)

AND THATS ALL THERE IS TO IT!!

Thank you for reading and taking the time to read this, it really means a lot to me that I'm even nominated so to win would be insane. So, if you do vote for me once, twice, or a thousand times THANK YOU.

There's some tough competition, so let's get this win. I know you all can do it! I love you all so much and thank you! See you soon!