SEQUEL MEETUP AND MORE!!! *important*

Hey guys! So I just wanted you to know that the sequel is, and has been, out! It is called 'Begin Again' and it's on my profile so you can go check it out on there! I hope you guys like it and I know you have been requesting it and a lot of you don't know I have posted a sequel but yeah!

Next is the meetup. I am going to Playlist Live and a reader, and now friend, and I discussed a possible meetup at Playlist when the events of the day are over so it doesn't interfere with meeting youtubers and stuff! Sooo, basically I want to know that IF YOU'RE GOING TO PLAYLIST 2015 IN ORLANDO THEN IF I HAD A MEETUP WOULD YOU GO?

It's fine if you wouldn't, I don't expect many people to say yes, but it'd be cool to see some of you guys that read this! I have some people that said they would go but aren't going to playlist, but I want to know about the people that ARE going to playlist :) So please please give me feedback on that!

AND TO FINISH OFF I JUST WANTED TO SAY A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU BECAUSE 1.3 MILLION IS A LOT OF READS AND A LOT OF YOU GUYS AND ALMOST 3K FOLLOWERS ALL BY MYSELF NO PROMOS NO FOLLOW FOR FOLLOWS NONE OF THAT SHIT IS A LOT. SO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR GREAT SUPPORT

To those of you that support me, I love you and to those of you that don't, you're missing out. <3 :)

I LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SEQUEL, THIS BOOK, OR ANY OF MY BOOKS JUST ASK :)

I HAVE NEW ANNOUNCEMENTS COMING SOON!!

BYE- LEXIE