updates//faq

Hey guys, so a lot of you might be wondering a couple of things and I know some of you have asked about these things already, so I just want to make some stuff clear and update you on things i'm gonna start doing soon.

so, to start off I'll answer your questions.

Q: When will revenge come out?

A: Sometime in september, I'm not too sure.

Q: Is there a sequel to this?

A: The possibility is good, I don't want to say yes yet but I don't want to say no

Q: When will you finally continue forever?

A: Soon. I want to also get that back going in September and I am revamping the story and I'm not sure what I'm keeping and deleting for the third book yet so PLEASE be patient :)

Q: Who is revenge about and do you have more books coming out soon?

A: I can't give you the exact boy, but he is part of what used to be Magcon. And yes, I am not planning on stopping my writing any time soon!

But yeah, I think that kind of answers it all. If you have any questions for me about my books and what I'm doing on here specifically, then comment it on here OR message me privately for it! I also wanted to clear a couple things up though.

As a lot of you know, I usually respond to every single one of you guys but it's gotten harder now. I'm finding myself having less time to be able to do it. I mean that is thrilling knowing that I'm getting that many comments and all, but woah. I have been trying to take off a day to where I respond to every comment on every book but I haven't been able to yet. I plan on doing it soon though because a few of you guys fangirl when I respond to you which is crazy and then I fangirl about it so yeah.

Along with that all being said, I want to do a Q & A. A few of you on here have expressed how much I inspired you and how much you love my work and how you don't know much about me and people on YouTube have also made that clear, so I thought this would be a great way to do it.

So basically what this means, is that I want YOU to comment on here or tweet me @lexiefxx some questions with the hashtag #AskLexie. I am gonna try to answer every single one of them (if I get any) and I want to make it into a youtube video for you guys to watch so you don't have to read my answers.

I just thought it'd kinda be a fun idea though so you guys don't have to ask me questions but if you do, ask as many as you want!

That's pretty much it, but I will be seeing you guys soon and I'm so sorry for being inactive but once Revenge is posted I will be VERY active with updating and keeping in touch with all of you. THANK YOU FOR 710K (I think that's what it's at) I COULDN'T BE MORE THANKFUL AND THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 100K ON CALI BOUND AND ALMOST 2K FOLLOWERS. IT MEANS THE UNIVERSE TO ME LEGIT. I LOVE YOU ALL OK, EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU.

I'm not gonna make this any longer though, so bye guys, I love y'all. (:

-lex