thirty three

Nash's POV

I dialed the number I happened to memorize, seeing as Cora won't answer at all. After a few rings he finally picked up his phone. I was nervous, what if he told me Cora found someone else? Or worse, him. I don't even know what I'd do if she did. But then again, Cameron is nineteen and she is fifteen, that's too old for her.

"Hey man, what's up?" Cameron asked happily.

"Just sitting in the hotel room, what about you?" I asked.

"Eh, chilling. Nothing much really." He said.

"Well hey, I gotta question for you." I said as more of a statement.

"Go for it." He enthused.

"Cora won't answer, do you mind putting her on the phone? I need to talk to her." I spoke. "I'm gonna ask her if she wants to get back together. I miss her too much dude."

"Nash bro, I'd love to, but I'm not with her. She left Sunday, it's Tuesday." He said. What the fuck? How did I not realize?

"Ah, fuck my life." I groaned.

"But to be honest, I don't think you should call her at the moment. I don't think she's ready and I don't want you to be upset because she rejected you." He told me.

"Why would she reject me Cameron?" I asked him. I mean, she still loved me right? We only broke up about a week ago. Did she just not want to be with me anymore? As if she were tired of tying down to me? I mean it couldn't be because of hate, we never really ever got hate on our relationship to be honest.

"You don't know?" He asked shocked.

"Obviously not Cam." I chuckled slightly.

"Well, she is mad at you to say the least. I mean, this is different from when you guys were on the phone and you told her not to talk to you again. She-I don't know if she can forgive you easily for what you did on Saturday night." He said.

"What? What did I do? I didn't even see her." I said, I didn't see Cora on Saturday? How could she be mad?

"You tell me man, who were you with Saturday night and where were you?" He said.

"I was at the O2L house with everyone that was there." I said simply.

"And, who did you happen to spend a little extra time alone with?" He asked.

"Alexa?" I asked slowly and confused.

"Bingo." He said.

"How would she know what happened? Well, not that it happened. We were gonna go through but she started bagging on Cora so I told her off and left the party." I told him.

"So you didn't fully-" He started.

"No. I didn't have sex with her, I was about to, but I just made out with her." I said with a sigh.

"Well, Cora thinks you fucked Alexa. She was crying about it for a little while actually, but I helped her get over it." He said. Why was I so mad at his words? Why did I feel so jealous? I'm the one who fucked up, I can't be the one to help her out with her pain.

"What do you mean by helping her out?" I asked a little too curiously.

"Do you want me to be honest?" He asked.

"Yeah, I do." I said with a quick cocky tone.

"I told her she was beautiful, and she deserves someone that'll love her endlessly. I also said that she was gorgeous and worth it and that I love her. She needed to hear those words at the moment." He spoke truthfully. Cameron had a point, and Cameron was a good guy. I should know he wouldn't try anything with my girl.