eight

The boys and I were all in the airport waiting for each of our planes to depart. Aaron and Shawn have already left so it was just nine of us now. I was pretty sad and I think everyone else was, but we were still energetic as always.

I layed down on the suitcases and held my phone up as I scrolled through different vines. The other boys were doing their own thing like making Vines, Youtube videos, you name it. But I was pretty tired to be honest so I just chilled while they did all their Vine things.

I soon was pulled away from my phone when Matt's goofy face was right in front of me, he was upside down though. I laughed and gave him a questioning look.

"May I help you Mr. Espinosa?" I laughed.

"You're gate is boarding." He said.

"Boo." I fake pouted. "Help me up." I said reaching my arms up so he could help me. He let out a laugh before his big hands grabbed my smaller ones and then pulled my body up.

"Damn, I didn't even need your help, you're so light." He laughed. I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out at him childishly. Right after I did that I was squished into a big group hug with the rest of the boys. I laughed and tried to hug them all back, epic fail.

"One at a time maybe?" I laughed slightly. They pulled away and then again I was instantly brought into someones arms. I looked up to see it was Matt. I laughed and hugged him back tightly.

"Stay safe up there in Connecticut, Cora bora." He said pulling me out and then bringing me back in.

"I will Matt, plus I got my over protective brother anyways." I laughed. "You need to come to visit me again though, I'll miss you too much again." I told him.

"I'll try to come soon, now I need to give the other boys a chance to say goodbye. Love ya Cora bora." He laughed. I shook my head and laughed with a smile before giving him a big hug. He gave me a kiss on top of my head before we pulled apart. Matt and I were so close, he was like a brother. Although you already know, I've said it countless times before.

"Come here Nashers." I laughed and spread my arms out open for him to come over. He laughed and shook his head a little before he came over and gave me a big hug lifting me up. He put me back down and smiled down at me.

"You know, you'll have to come visit me too right?" I told him.

"I'll make sure to, very soon." He smiled. "Or you could come out to North Carolina too..." He joked.

"Maybe I will, maybe I won't." I laughed. "Goodbye Nash, I'll miss you." I told him giving him a big hug.

"I'll miss you too Cora." He smiled and hugged me back tightly. I had a moment with each other boy and multiple laughs as well because they're all a bunch of idiots. I walked over to my zone and then up to the line where people were waiting to board. Once I got up to the front of the line I handed the lady at the desk my boarding pass and then entered the plane.

I walked my way to 15D and then took my seat. Yet again to my convenience, there was nobody in my row. I put my stuff in and buckled up my seatbelt and then chilled back. I was texting Nash nonstop and I was laughing so hard at our texts. He is literally one of the funniest guys I've met ever, and not to mention sweetest and most attractive too.

We were telling each other random things and making up hilarious inside jokes about weird things, that nobody but us would understand. It was nice. I just wish we could do that in person instead.

From: Nashers💕😚

God, we're fucking fabulous. How do you pitch a show to MTV?