fifteen

Nash's POV (time to freak out omg)

Tonight was Cora and I's date and I'm still stuck for ideas on what to do. I only have a good 8 hours until we got on the date. I was beyond nervous for it. I knew that she liked me back, but I still had that little feeling of doubt inside me, fearing that she wouldn't feel the same when I ask her to be my girlfriend tonight.

I walked into the room where all the boys were. Cora was back at her room and Matt said that she still hasn't gotten up yet since it's only like eight in the morning. Why we were up so early? Beats me. I sat on the bed and sighed setting my hands in my lap. I soon felt a presence come beside me so I looked up to see none other than Mr. Cameron Dallas.

"What's got our little Nashers all quiet? I thought Cora said yes?" He said.

"She did! I just don't know what to do for our date..." I sighed. "I mean we've done so many fun things and I've never been nervous about flirting or anything, but now...I just don't know. I'm so scared that I'm going to do something wrong." I said.

"Well guess what? We have another hour until Magcon starts, the boys and I will help you set up yours and Cora's date." He smiled.

"Thanks man. I really appreciate it." I smiled at him.

"And by tonight, you will no longer be single." He smirked standing up. Let's hope not. Single life sucks ass, and I got a beautiful charismatic sweet girl that I can be with. I love Cora to be honest, I mean I fell in love with her when I first saw her on Vine if we're going to be serious.

I was so nervous and happy at the same time when I met her, but I knew she didn't think anything of me before Magcon, which when I think of it know makes me pretty upset. But now that we're as close as we are I forget about all of that before. I just am so glad I met Cora, I couldn't imagine a life without her in it now.

I know I sound so whipped, but it's true. I have fallen for Cora, and from what everyone's told me, she has done the same for me. In reality, tonight shouldn't be hard. I shouldn't be as nervous as I am because 1) we already are a "thing". We kiss, hug, cuddle, flirt, fall asleep together, etc. We are basically a couple without the title, so really tonight will just be adding the title to things. 2) Cora has already made signs clear that she feels the same from the kissing, the flirting, etc. and 3) I was never nervous when I made the little flirty and cheeky remarks I did before, so why should I be now?

I brought myself out of my battling thoughts and started getting to work on planning the date. If I wanted it to be good I had to do two things, one of which chilling the fuck out, and two is getting to work on it. We discussed a bunch of random ideas and so far we had nothing.

"Ooh! I got a good idea Nash!" Shawn said.

"Ooo, tell me." I told him. He told me his little idea and I was a bit weirded out with the idea at first but it actually sounded pretty fun. Apparently it's some thing called "flotation therapy". You go inside a dark salty watered tank capsule type thing and it relives a bunch of stress and calms you better than anything else.

"Sounds like fun, but what else could we do?" I said. We all sat in silence before Matt ruined it.

"I GOT IT GUYS I KNOW IT!!!!" He yelled. We all laughed at him.

"What is it?" I laughed.

"Cora, she has a bucket list. She started it ages ago and she really wants to start crossing some things off because she has this thing about taking risks and how life is short now that she lost people." He said.