five

A/N: warning before you read, page 3 has malfunctions on the website so if you're able to it's probably best to read this chapter on mobile. I'm still trying to fix the problem, so sorry guys!

It was currently 6AM and I was completely restless for Magcon. I've been awake since around four and I kind of just gave up on going back to sleep. But to fill the time I've been following a bunch of fans, well I tweeted "rt for a follow' and then just followed as many as I could. I also hacked Nash's instagram. Seeing his phone died while we were out he went on mine and logged into everything on it and forgot to close out. I took a selfie of myself doing a cute little face where I kinda stuck out my tongue, while I sat on the couch. I went through a bit of editing and then posted it.

"@nashgrier: can't sleep so I hacked Nash's instagram..I'm pretty cool."

After I did all that junk I ended up spending another hour watching reality shows on E!. I waited until it was time to wake up Matt, seeing I didn't want to inconvenience him while he was sleeping. I turned the TV down a bit and hopped off the couch and onto the king sized bed we shared.

"MATT WAKE UP!!" I yelled excitedly jumping up and down on Matt and I's bed hitting him with my pillow. He groaned throwing the comforters over his head and facing the other way. I pouted and then leaned back down and wrapped my arms around him before leaning over to see his face. "Matthew Espinosa, I know you're awake." I smiled a bit laughing at him.

"Fine, fine. I'm up." He laughed putting his hands in the air. I laughed shaking my head before I got off the bed and walked over to where my suitcase was.

"By the way, after we get ready we'll be going to a room downstairs and we'll be eating breakfast." I told him as I searched through my outfits. I grabbed my white sleeved crop top and my maroon skater skirt and got changed into it quickly, still not caring that Matthew was right there. We're so used to each other, and so close that we are completely comfortable with it.

I slipped off my pajama top that had my school's name on it from when I played volleyball, well, I still play volleyball. Anyways, I slipped it off and put on the top and then did the same with my bottoms. Once I was changed I walked into the bathroom and started on hair and makeup.

I left my hair in it's natural waves that looked perfect, and then I moved on to makeup. I just put on my mascara making my lashes beautifully long and then I put on my foundation obviously. I smiled at myself in the mirror and called it good. I was about to take a mirror selfie when I thought of something.

"MATTHEWWW!!!" I called loudly, the guys next door could probably hear even though the door is shut. Sorry Aaron and Carter.

"What?" He laughed coming into the bathroom.

"I want to get a picture." I said like a little kid making him laugh. He came in and told me to get on his back and so I did. I jumped up and wrapped my arms around his neck carelessly and he held my legs up. He grabbed the phone and took the picture in the mirror and it turned out perfect. I smiled and put it in Afterlight before posting it on Insta.

"@coraskye: pre-magcon mirror pictures with the best friend, love you @ItsMattEspinosa :)"

I posted it and instantly got likes. And likes, and likes, and likes. There were a lot of comments saying how people shipped Matthew and I, or how the picture was cute, blah blah blah. We kind of just laugh at the comments a lot.

Once we were both finished we went through the connecting door and into Aaron and Carter's room which also had all of the others in it besides Nash. Awe. I walked over and sat on the couch setting my legs in Aaron's lap.