twenty one

I heard my musical alarm go off as usual, reminding me that yet again it's another morning where I wake up 5 hours earlier than planned to go to a hell hole for 6 hours. This time though, the song playing was Freak My Shit because Nashty decided it'd be a good song to set it as. Don't even ask.

I slowly tore my three blankets off of me and then turned around on my side and grabbed my phone. I scrolled through the notifications on my lock screen and then went through every one of them. I went onto Twitter and tried to answer some fans in my crowded mentions. I followed some and replied to others.

I laughed in hysterics when I saw a tweet where a fan was sad because Nash and I broke up, like no. I just kissed him less than 24 hours ago. I tweeted the girl back to clarify, she must've taken that one tweet seriously. "@CoraSkye: @nashtymagcon haha we are still together :) don't cry!" I clicked tweet and then moved on to other things on my phone.

After a solid ten or fifteen minutes, I headed to my bathroom and started getting ready. I took my one inch curling wand and then started curling little sections in my hair turning them in to soft and loose curls. Once I finished that I put on my foundation, mascara, and a little bit of blush making my skin not look pale and washed out.

I brushed my teeth after and then headed in to my room again to choose an outfit. I searched through my top drawer and then foundation my basic dark navy blue racerback tank that accented my boobs better than my stomach. I moved down and also grabbed my blue and white knit cardigan I always wear with it. (a/n: sorry I'm wearing that rn so lol)

I then grabbed a pair of high waist medium washed shorts seeing it was in the 70's today. I also of course grabbed my white Victoria's Secret push-up bra and my Victoria's Secret gray and white lace cheeksters. I put on all my clothes and then called it good while I finished it off with my gray TOMS.

I headed downstairs and then into the kitchen to see my dad cooking breakfast. Things have changed a lot since January when I started living with Jack. I started calling him dad/daddy and I call Taylor my brother as well. It makes things a lot easier and happier in the household, and everyone gets along just fine too so.

"What cooking dad?" I asked him.

"Pancakes and bacon, I couldn't sleep so I thought why not?" He said as I nodded in response.

"Where's the boys?" I asked curiously.

"Probably still asleep," He laughed "Go check." I chuckled and ran upstairs quickly checking their rooms to see them both walking out dressed and ready.

"Wow, I'm proud of you boys. I thought I was gonna have to wake you two up." I smirked patting both of their shoulders. "Come on, dad is making breakfast."

"Where's mom?" Nate asked.

"Probably work, she just switched positions so I think her hours changed." I told him as he nodded in response. We raced each other down the stairs and then into the kitchen to see plates full of food ready for us.

"Alright kids listen up." Jack called, we kept eating as we listened. "Cora has volleyball practice until 5, can either of you pick her up? Your mom will be at work until 7 and I have to take Molly to soccer practice." He said.

"I've already got plans with Hayley." Nate said. Nate eventually got a new girlfriend luckily. Nate, Taylor, and I sometimes go on triple dates, and if Hayes is able to he joins in sometimes. Well he hasn't since he broke up with Kylie, and I'm not letting him take Lauren so.

"You're lucky I have basketball practice Cora." Taylor smirked over at me.

"Whatever." I stuck out my tongue at him and grabbed my backpack off the couch swinging it over my shoulder. "You eggheads coming or what?" I asked as I was at the side door that led to the garage. They rolled their eyes at me and then we left in to the garage saying goodbye to Jack.