seven

I slipped on the ring my grandma got me a while back onto my pinky finger and called it good. It was a special ring, she just got it for me out of the blue and it had my birthstone on it. She said she saw it in the store and she just had to buy it, because it was perfect for me. I never really wore rings before but now I wear this one all the time.

I took a last look in the big mirror before calling it good. I had my dark brown hair in nice ringy curls and my bangs were pulled back with a white bow and my eye makeup was very neutral, while I had red lipstick on. I've been told countless times that I can pull it off, so I finally wore it for once.

I was dressed in a all black dress from Brandy Melville and then I wore cute classy original black heels that covered my toes completely. They took me about 5 inches off the ground and still I wash't as tall as Nash, good thing.

I took a cute selfie by myself and then posted it on Insta captioning it, "@coraskye: pre-magcon dinner, can't wait to meet the fans again! :)" I clicked share and then locked my screen heading back into the room. I looked over to see Matt dressed up a bit more than usual and it was so cute, not boyfriend material cute, but best friend cute. If that made any type of sense, but whatever.

"Looking very spiffy." I joked to the dark blonde haired boy.

"And you're looking very grown up." He joked back.

"I know, I could pass as 16 right?" I laughed.

"Nah, I'd even say seventeen. You're gonna drive Nash crazy, I know that." He smirked.

"Oh god Matt, shut up." I laughed smacking him lightly. I grabbed my white iPhone 5s and a room key before heading out with Matt and left towards the elevator where everyone else was already waiting. Everyone was dressed to impress and we looked like a group of some stuck up rich kids, which is definitely not what we really were.

I noticed a person passing by so I kindly asked him to take a picture of all of us, which he said yes to. The group got together and it was Jack Johnson on the left end, and then Shawn next to him, then Cameron, then Hayes, then Nash, and then me, next to me was Jack Gilinsky, and then Carter, then Aaron, Taylor, and last was Matt.

It was an amazing picture with all of us just smiling, no goofy faces, no weird poses, just nice smiles. I loved it, well loved was an understatement. I took it into Afterlight and added a filter and then white sides before I posted it to Insta with the caption, "@coraskye: lookin all classy with the boys @Nashgrier @TheMattEspinosa @jackgilinsky @JackJackJohnson @aaron_carpenter @cams_instagram @CarterReynolds @HayesGrier @taylorcaniff @ShawwnMendes love you guys<3"

We headed to the dinner and no one knew where it was so we wouldn't be interrupted by other fans, this was one on one. No distractions, no interruptions, no nothing. It was a solid ten minutes before we got there. We all left the car and got inside. It was pretty nice without all the screams and stuff, I liked it a lot.

Even though I love all my fans, I do wish that they would be a bit more calm, or even just give me my appropriate space. I mean just down to my school life. That has taken a major change since I got famous, for sure. It's really hard to focus and hangout with my friends when I have fans trying to get pictures or something.

We walked in and I already saw the girls there. The three were dressed up all fancy and they had the biggest smiles on their faces. I was the first one in so I went and greeted them. I gave Gina a big hug and then the other girls one as well. I'm pretty sure each of them were older than me. But hey, I'm not the very youngest, we have Mr. Hayes.

"So Gina, what's your friends names?" I asked her nicely.

"This is Ashlyn and Katie." She smiled.