thirty

*AUTHOR'S NOTE IS LONG BUT IMPORTANT SO PLEASE READ :-))))*

I was really excited to finally get my mind off of Cora. She is wasting my time while I'm not wasting hers. But then again for all I know, she could be ranting and venting to Cameron about it and crying her eyes out. I wouldn't know because I told her not to talk to me anytime soon.

I don't know. I just need to stop thinking about her, but she's all that I can think about. It's been so long since I've talked to her. Okay, not really that long but too long for me. An hour is long enough when it comes to being apart from Cora. We have attachment issues from each other.

As I sat in the car I look around Cora's twitter seeing all the fun she was having. Her and Cameron were taking selfless and making vines and she was hanging out with some girls who I don't recognize. I looked a little more and then recognized it was Cameron's girlfriend, Hailey. I just didn't know the other girl. After searching, I discovered her name was Sierra, she was dating Taylor I guess. I don't really know, Taylor and I aren't that close. They seemed like nice people from what I could tell.

There were a lot of pictures and even vlogs on Youtube, I need to remind myself to watch them later, I don't know. I'm sure that if Sierra was like Hailey, then Cora is in a good group.

But that's enough of Cora Nash, you're a stalker.

I hopped out of the car and headed in to the O2L house once again, this is my third time in here. This place had really good vibes, I'm glad to be back. I walked in and saw everyone chilling and being crazy as always. There were people on their phones tweeting, people doing videos out in the backyard, and even more. It was really fun looking. Even the boys of 5 Seconds of Summer were there.

Cora loved them, especially Luke.

"Yo Nash! When did you get in LA?" Jc beamed at me giving me a bro hug.

"On Thursday morning." I said simply.

"How long you gonna be out here?" Jenn asked curiously. Jenn and I were buds, she was a cool girl. I loved Jenn. Maybe I could have some fun with her tonight? No, Nash you don't need to do that. Besides, she has a thing with Harrison, don't do that.

"Until after Magcon San Diego, but I really wanna stay out for the summer." I said. "But, I have things at home that are stopping me from that so I'll probably just have to make occasional visits."

"Well, we have extra space you know..." Ricky chimed in, walking in on the conversation.

"I might happen to take up that space." I chuckled as they joined. We all talked a while longer and had a good time. I actually forgot about Cora. It was perfect. I was flirting with a couple girls all night and I didn't feel any regret whatsoever. I mean I'm single, why should I?

'Make Out' by Rixton was playing and we all were dancing around, but I needed to go to the bathroom. I excused myself and walked up the stairs to go to the bathroom. I was about to open the door when a hand brush against mine. I turned around to meet the eyes of the sluttiest slut of all, Alexa Dellanos. Ugh.

"Hey Nash..." She smiled flirtatiously as she ran her hands over my body seductively.

"Alexa, we already went over this..." I told her taking her hands off of me.

"C'mon Nash, you're single, I'm single. We're both looking for some fun. Just one night?" She smirked trailing her long nails down my chest.

"I have a girlfriend." I lied.

"Oh, stop lying. You tweeted that you were single like an hour ago Nash." She laughed slightly. "It'll be fun. You can get your mind off of her!" She suggested. The girl had a point. But, she was Alexa. It could be any other girl and I would say yes, but it's Alexa.