thirty four

*read full authors note please, it is very VERY VERY important*

She surprisingly kissed me back and instantly it was rough and lustful. All our anger and emotions were put in to the kiss. This was the best kissed we've ever shared and I can speak for both of us on that one. That says a lot seeing as we've shared over a thousand kisses.

We didn't break the connection of our lips as she sat on the counter. I straddled in between her legs and brought my hands down from her head to her waist lifting her shirt up a little bit. I was just teasing though. I told her to jump and so she did. She wrapped her legs around my torso and her arms around my neck. I walked her in to her room and gently but roughly layed her down on her bed.

I hovered over her as I grinded my hips in to her every once in a while. I bit her lip earning a gasp from her and smirked. I traveled from her lips to her neck to her collarbone, as I left a hickey there. We kept on making out going further on with what we were doing.

(they did not have sex guys oops)

--------

"Nash?" She asked as we cuddled in to each other on the bed under the covers.

"Yeah babe?" I asked her looking down in to her gorgeous green eyes.

"Don't call me-"

"Cora, I'm sorry alright?" I sighed to myself. "I never fucked Alexa, to tell you the truth, we did make out but then she started saying cruel things about you and I wasn't going to take it. So basically I pushed her off me and yelled at her and she-It was eventful, I'll tell you that." I told her. "But there was never one moment that I didn't think about you and how much I missed you Cora. I love you and that'll never change, ever. You are my world and always will be. I told you to not talk to me soon because, well, I don't know. I just missed you so much and I'm stupid. I'm unbelievably stupid Cora, and you know that. I say things and I do things that are just downright stupid, but you love it. You accept it and you never judge me for those amazingly stupid things that I do. You accept me for who I am behind the name 'Nash Grier', not just for the famous kid that's got a lot of fans and money. You don't love that kid, you love...Hamilton, and not one girl in the world has ever fallen in love with Hamilton. I just loved you so much that I was rude, and that's where my stupid side comes in. I was jealous that you got to be here and I couldn't and I was mad that I couldn't be there to protect you from bad guys. I guess Ryan got to my head too, I mean I just worry about Ryan a lot. I was so worried that you would hook up with him and date him again while you're out here, and just...F-forget about m-me." I stuttered out. "I just-What I'm trying to say is, will you please give me a second and last chance? I can't live without you Cora, I can't imagine falling in love with any other girl, and I really don't want to. All I want is you, forever." I told her honestly.

A big smile came to her face and she nodded. I smiled victoriously and gave her a big fat kiss. A cheesy one this time, the cheesy one that I missed.

"I know you're an idiot Hamilton, but that's why I fell in love with you. I don't want someone who isn't as dumb as you, it's no fun. You don't get to have that silly relationship where you can call it your best friend that you make out with. I love you, and I never stopped loving you in this 'week break up'. You were always on my mind, ever since day one. I wake up thinking about you and I go to sleep thinking about you. You're always the one thing on my mind nowadays, and for Ryan...We're friends. Best friends actually. I don't picture it as anything else, in fact, I may have found him a future girlfriend today." She smirked proud of herself that she did so. "I mean I'm working on it, then we can double date, ya know?" She said. I smiled and shook my head.

There was that dumb idiotic dork of a girl I missed.

"If me agreeing to a double date makes you sleep at night, then alright babe." I laughed to myself as she layed in my chest. "But, I kinda set up a little something to get you to be mine again and I didn't get to show you. I mean, the food may be a little cold but that's not my fault. You kissed back." I said with my hands in the air.